Ilocos Norte sights

@jonnifc (1021)
I spent the last weekend in Ilocos Norte (IN). Had such a great time! If you ever go there, try these activities and visit these places: 1. 4x4 driving and sandboarding at the La Paz San Dunes in Laoag, IN; 2. Kapurpurawan Rock Formation in Burgos, IN; 3. Cape Bojeador Lighthouse in Burgos, IN; 4. Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud, IN; 5.Saud Beaches in Pagudpud, IN; 6. Bagui Windmills Farm in Bangui, IN. Blue Lagoon is also known an Maira-ira Cove. This place is so secluded and away from many people. You can enjoy the pristine white sands and clear blue sea all by yourself. All these places are worth visiting!
I haven't been to Ilocos Norte. I have seen many pictures of the beautiful and historic sights or Ilocos. How I wish I could visit that place one of these days.
@jonnifc (1021)
I wish that for you too! It's really amazing how beautiful the Philippines is. Thanks for your comment! Happy trails!
@xtedaxcvg (3191)
Wow! Those sites sound fun! Well, me and my wife plan to go there in the future. I guess when our daughter is about 2-3 years old then that's the time we'll visit Ilocos Norte. Anyway, it's on the way to my wife's province so we'll eventually pass by Ilocos Norte. Thanks for sharing those places!
@jonnifc (1021)
You won't regret it xtedaxcvg. Make sure you go there when there are no rains. The sand dunes are more slippery if they're dry. Better for sandboarding. Also, there are hardly any waves at Maira-ira Cove if the weather is sunny. It's like swimming in a swimming pool. Even kids can swim there. Enjoy and thanks for your comment!