Which is best in LCD TV?

@mkannanm (582)
Hi, I am looking for various models to buy LCD TV. I compared many and came to choose from SONY and SAMSUNG. SONY has more features and cost little bit more than SAMSUNG. So what is your recommendation? If you have LCD, please share your comments with model. Thanks.
@skkalra (967)
Well..I feel Sony is for the Brand lovers..otherwise Samsung has all a LCD TV should have and yes as you too said at lesser cost than Sony.. So, if love buying Sony products, don't look at Samsung..Otherwise, my suggestion too would be to go for Samsung, You will get value for your Money. Good Luck
@mkannanm (582)
Do you have Samsung LCD? Because i love picture in picture option and channel swap control in remote. I forgot to check it in showroom in Samsung. I am sure SONY has both.
• Pakistan
Personally i like Samsung , great picture quality,
@mkannanm (582)
Yes. I could see that by seeing both in showroom. Thanks.
@damned_dle (3944)
SAMSUNG. Get a full hd, LED backlit. Full array is much better in quality, BUT it is not as thin as edge. But the best TV yet is plasma.