I ticked her off but was I too harsh?

I ticked off my female friend, I really don't know why she got so ticked off I'm reading over and over those comments I made on facebook and I'm confused as to why she got so ticked off about it, I'm wondering if anyone here can help a guy out! I really wanna know if I my comments were too harsh. I just was in a happy mood and wanted posted on her facebook a joke but she took it the completely wrong way. I will admit I have been meaning to talk to her for ages now and she just seems so distant from me and I feel like she has changed for some reason I don't know if I did something but she's been weird and awkward towards me.
@Dezzaan (80)
• Sweden
Just talk to her and tell her that you didn't mean to say anything bad and you weren't aware that she would take it so bad. Ask her what exactly that made her mad so you won't do the same mistake in the future. I feel that even though she thinks you made her angry she still have a responsibility to tell you what made her upset. It's not like you can read her mind and know exactly what she is thinking..
I uploaded the screenshot! http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/jimmy7512/wtf.png
• Sweden
I can't see anything that would make her get that angry :S For me it seems like she just had a bad day and let it all go out on you, or that she had been angry at you for something else in the past and let that out now instead.. Even though I am a woman myself I cant understand what she got all upset for..
Yeah you know I felt like she let out all her anger on me recently because we have arguments a lot, I don't know why but she mentioned a few things which are kinda weird I mean if I refuse to go places with her she will get angry, and she also mentioned that sometimes I don't say hello or goodbye to her and she got kinda upset or angry about it. I don't know why such little things will piss her off so much, I sometimes get the feeling she's "too" attached to me. I'll be honest and say I get the feeling sometimes that she likes me but I don't know if I'm just being paranoid about it and hoping that there is something there when there isn't. I mean she does some really weird things sometimes for instance: she will look at me in the eyes for quite a while and smile a little, I'll be somewhat uncomfortable when she does that and another thing I noticed lately is that in university, during lectures I would catch her staring at me then when I turn to look at her she will quickly move her head to face another direction...
@skysuccess (8882)
jimmy7512, I don't know if you are short of logic or fuse or both but I felt that you are a little strong to begin with. Your friend is just being a passionate Spain fan for the World Cup and you have to spoil her day with some rather insensitive remarks at your end. Personally, I don't find any humor in your remarks when you call her no pride for hoping on the bandwagon. Which leaves me a small question to you, just who doesn't like a winner? You shouldn't have been strong headed back there. Now, I think you should just back off and let things cool down before you resume talking to her.
Well my friend admitted not liking football, just for the fact for the "fun" she put it. Strong headed? I guess maybe so, I didn't mean to offend her but I think she also got pissed off because it was one night away from getting our exam results, which she was quite anxious about. Thanks for your input, you made me realize something!
jimmy7512, I am usually not a person that likes to jump into conclusions but gathering from your outright title and attachment, you should be smart enough to conclude that ticking off someone isn't really humorous to begin with. So, I gather that you will react the same when someone ticks you off. Just glad to be of help, that's all.
Hello Jimmy, i don't know what kind of culture that these people are into but once a fanatic, always a fanatic.well, you live in that country, so expect something that harsh, i don't think she hates probably the way you said things to her, i mean she just wants to express herself. and basically she got hit by what you said, and things went bad from there.am sure things will settle but i wouldn't hang out with people like that. besides, you shouldn't make jokes like that, women can be unpredictable too.
I see, but what else have I got to talk to her about? We used to share stuff about our grandmothers because we were both going through the same thing, as both of our grandmothers were ill and sick but now that both of them are better for us she doesn't wanna talk to me about anything else. I feel like I've been used and put in the bin... I maybe a bit too sensitive about that but thats just how I feel.
@Memnon (2173)
I'm with Dezzaan and Micky30. Some people do get funny over some odd things, and sometimes what we write does not come across the way we intended. I have done this before, and when I explained myself it was fine. Ask, and if you need to apologise or explain what you meant.
@Mickie30 (2636)
O.k so what you are feeling is a guilty conscience which is telling you that you were too harsh otherwise you would not be feeling like this. What you need to do is to explain this to your friend. Tell her that you are sorry for what you said and that you did not really mean to hurt her feelings.