Let's eat grass

I've noticed cows have so much meat in its body, how do they increase muscle mass by eating grass? Is grass rich in protein?
That's all cow's need for their diet to gain muscle mass. Grass is a producer so it is very healthy. Producers are plants/trees/flowers, etc. They get their energy directly from the sun.. As that energy gets past on, the amount of energy is reduced. The cow uses some of that energy and its body stores some, so they don't need meat in their diet like we do. For example when the cow eats the grass, and a person eats the cow, we aren't getting as much energy from the cow as the cow did from the grass. (because the cow already used up some of the energy from the grass)
So would you say that bodybuilders should eat grass rather than protein shakes to gain more muscle mass? I think not.
No. I'm not saying anything.. This is just what they told us in my biology class. And I wasn't referring to grass, but people could get energy from vegetables too, which are plants. I wasn't trying to suggest anything.
@bird123 (10295)
I believe most of the protein comes from the bacteria that grows from the breaking down of the grass. A cow actually chews and eats it all twice. A cow is an interesting creature.