Anti Virus Software with voice

@yugasini (12814)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, Regularly i am reading leading news paper "Eenadu" Telugu version,on thursdays a page kept for Internet and its related products ,new,new things etc ,last Thursday i have seen that ,Avast india site if offering new soft ware 4 homr edition,there is new thing in it is it will warn you about threat of virus by voice like this" threat has been ditected" by voice when ever there is a threat,you can see the details of downlod its rules and regulations in the link Note to mylot administration:this is not a referral link http://www.avastindia.com/home_edition/avast_4_home.html
@advokatku (4039)
wow ... cool .. but it seems to be very much memory consuming
@owlwings (38176)
• Cambridge, England
No, adding a sound notification doesn't consume memory. It simply plays a small WAV file when appropriate. Avast is less memory-hungry than many AV programs.
@owlwings (38176)
• Cambridge, England
I have been using Avast for some time and, by default, it has sound notification of database updates (and probably virus detection too, though I haven't had the opportunity of experiencing that! ) I very quickly found it annoying and intrusive and, after much searching, finally found out how to disable it. Avast is a very good AV software ... and it's free for home use.