how can i decrease tan of my face

I travel alot in the sunlight.. so i have got badly tanned.. guys give me some tips.. i have started hating my face due to this..
Just use sunblack adn you will be fine.
what is adn??
adn is not an abbreviation of something or whatever... I think it was just a typo error... it probably means "and"...
@ddaguno (3110)
Don't forget to put sunblock.It is hard to avoid getting dark if you are always exposed to the sun. It is also not advisable to use whitening treatment and still expose yourself to too much sun. It will not work. You should try bringing an umbrella or wear a cap at least.
well i know this but my tan is too much.. i have almost forgot my real color of face.. these tips are to prevent tan.. m asking for tips to remove tan..
@ddaguno (3110)
Take glutathione pills. they will reduce your melatonin so you will become fairer... but again it will not work if you keep on exposing yourself to sunlight
@3account (319)
You can use the following to remove tan 1)Mix sugar/salt and a little bit of essential oil in a bowl.Add honey and lemon and apply to your face as a scrub and gently exfoliate twice a week. 2) Apply a curd pack 3)Mix honey and lemon in equal quantities and apply all over face and wash with mild soap and water after 20 minutes. 4)Apply milk and lemon mixed in equal quantities and wash off face when dry.
This worked for me. The lemon is very effective. Sometimes I put oatmeal on the mixture too for exfoliation.
In college, I am exposed to a lot of sun. So I get a bad tan. However, whenever I go home, I put a pack of BESAN + TOMATO JUICE+ LEMON JUICE(OPTIONAL) + SOME MILK. The tan will lighten visibly in two three days on regular usage. You can also add honey for extra moisture. This pack managed to remove a tan that was probably around four shades darker than my natural skin tone.
Apply lemon juice every morning on you face. And massage it there for like 20 minutes. You'll see the skin on you face will lighten. This worked for me.
The most basic thing you must do is to put on sunblock. Sunblock can protect you from exposing to UVA and UVB, which are the elements of making your skin tanned and damaging your skin. You can also use some intake implements to decrease tan. I personally take vitamin C which has the ability to whitening your skin in theory. It is worthy for you to give it a try as usually the vitamin c supplements are not expensive. Even if they have no effect no whitening, it is still good for your health. Go try it!