Love to shop in trhift stores

@Bebs08 (10691)
I really love to shop in thrift stores specially now in this hard time? the thrift store is the answer. You can find lots of goods in good condition. You can re sell also if you are a business minded. I've got lots of branded shoes and bags in thrift stores. I love it. What about you? do you love to shop in thrift stores? or you go to expensive places for branded materials. Just curious to know.
@Opal26 (17694)
Hi Bebs~ I like to look in thrift shops and I had a gf who used to always get her clothes in them all the time. I don't feel comfortable buying used shoes or clothes, but anything else goes! I go to garage and tag sales all the time and have found incredible bargains! I am thinking of having my own tag sale at the end of the summer!
@Bebs08 (10691)
Yes garage sales also I love that place. Well. when it comes to thrift stores, used clothes are good if they are not too worn out. hahahah There are lots of new ones also, still with price tags from department stores that donated it to the thrift stores. You can find a good buy in there.
@missybear (11396)
I love shopping at thrift stores. There's one right by my house and I go there on my days off. They have everything from clothe to books ,furniture, games and lots of other things. I don't make a lot of money and my honey isn't working right now so I'm on a budget big time
@Bebs08 (10691)
Even if I have the money, I will still go for thrift stores.
@megamatt (14333)
If you are lucky enough to be at the right place, then you can really find some good deals. I enjoy finding any deal that I can. Its not really what you make its what you say and during these times, when you might not make too much, you got to find ways to save whatever you can. It is all about timing in many place, but there are a lot of times where you have to cut corners. You can find some pretty good deals. I've gotten clothing that might have been just a tad bit worn but mostly brand new and it looked fine all things considered. I would rather save money, then be trendy. A hip person is also a poor person a lot of the time. Still going to these types of places will save a person a lot of money, if they know what to look for.
@Bebs08 (10691)
I agree with you 100 percent. If you just know how to find good deals in there, you are fine. There are lots of brand new items in the thrift stores donated by some department stores when they get rid of their old items. Really you can save much if you know how.
@JJ4Ever (4704)
You and I are a lot alike, my friend! I couldn't care less about brand name clothes because they cost so much more! However, if I can find the same item at a thrift store or resale shop, then I will buy it there. My hubby and I were at Plato's Closet last Saturday and bought over $120 worth of clothes for only $10. Now that's a good deal! It's interesting because although it's a resale shop, they have so many brand name clothes for a quarter of the price of what it would cost in regular stores. I would much rather save the money than buy something new. That type of thing doesn't really bother me as I shop at garage sales too. Anything to save money!