how did they managed to find people with packs??

Hey people you must had observed that every person in 300, even kids had 3 packs. how did they managed to find so many people with such perfect body?? i was stunned to see soo many hot guys together.. what do you guys think???
@alex8288 (292)
They didn't find people with perfect body they find good actors then make their body perfect for the role as spartan, they trained months to be in good shape before they start filming the movie.
hi alex.. well ya i guess u r right.. bt dey dnt need to select people who didnt had any dialogue.. so those people must had been selected on the basis of their body.. anyways thanks for the response.. god bless you..
I'm quite sure there is a lot of people that train everyday to get into this kind of roles, so it's no surprise. Also, i bet the main actors did a lot of exercise during the film.
well ya dude thats true.. thank you so much for reposding to da discussion.. god bless you..
@kaka10 (180)
• South Africa
These actors went on a rigorous training regime, I actually have the workout schedule on my computer. They had to do alot of explosive excersize and not the normal workout. They used Kettlebells and their own body weight combined with superset cardio workout. I think they would mix it up 30 reps of 10 and they would have like 20 different excersizes and swap the order of the exercises to make it not so boring it is intense. I would love to be in that kinda shape.
then why don't you rush to the gym.. gud luck with it.. n let me know when u get those 6 packs.. would love to see your pic.. take care..
@PDBME2 (1023)
I wasn't too sure what you meant but now I get it the movie "300"? I am sure there are people who live out to workout everyday in hopes that they get a part in a movie. Some kids are just born that way. Out of 4 boys one of my son's is only 10 but if you look at his body he looks like he works out. I have to laugh because I tell him I am going to put him in an underwear commercial. He has those little pecks you talk about plus a six pack I think. All I see him do all day is run around the house. He looks smaller than his age too.
hey thanks for your response. ya i made a mistake. its 6 pack instead of 3 pack..
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
Pinky Are you talking about some movie, am bit confused.. Thanks for sharing however Happy posting, cheers. Namastey. Kalyani
@besthope44 (12145)
Well this is my favorite movie, but i think kids have 3 packs, is that some tricks but perfect body.
@lulu1220 (1010)
I think the whole workout regime was an extra feature on the DVD plus I think it was shown as a special on one of the premium channels around the time the movie was released. I wonder how many of them continued to work out afterwards?
I think that when the world has a population of 6.5 billion people, it won't be too dificult to find atleast 300 decent looking guys with 6 packs, and even if not all of them have 6 packs, most of the movies alll has their fitness and workout packet with them to make all the actors very fit and buff to look good in the movies. I think that it shouldn't have been too hard to find so many people with 6 packs, and I'm not even sure if there were really 300 spartans, or has anyone ever counted them?