P-Noy way of paying back.

@LIENROSE (911)
P-noy appointed several of his family friends, classmates in college, and several were people who help him in his winning campaign, Isn't just P-noy way of paying back
@rsa101 (13336)
Assigning friends and classmates and friends of family is not wrong I guess for as long as he places them where they are qualified to do so. I think that is the minimum requirement for that. These people are in that position because he trust this people to help him carry out his promises for us. So I guess and hope the he placed trusted people in the right position in here.
@LIENROSE (911)
there are a lot of people who I think he can trust more and in the position and not as obvious as people think that it is his was\y of paying back
@rhodzptc (1319)
Come to think of this my friend why would you trust some you don't even know or don't ever been with your company. He is just doing the smart way he could trust more of his friends and relatives because he have faith to them. Let me ask you if your life is in danger whom do you trust most to protect your parents or the police?
@hanagi (391)
I don't think it is paying back. Just imagine you are in his position, would you appoint someone you do not trust? You wouldn't right? it is just like that. You will appoint the ones you know because you trust them and you are sure that they would not do something to stain your name.
@LIENROSE (911)
that's the positive side , but look beyond the other side,
@greenpeas (999)
They appointed them because they trust them and they have the qualifications. It has always been like that. He needs his cabinet to be mirroring his agenda, not functioning as an independent body. He could opt for strangers. But if they turned out to be disloyal or worse, treacherous then it will affect the way people look at his leadership.
@jonnifc (1021)
A lot of people might get mad at me for saying these things, but this is a free site where you can say anything. Could it be that P-Noy is just stragetically placing people in the government? Sure he trusts them. That's specifically the reason why he appointed them. But why? This move is just the same as any other president before him. Gloria did it. And when she did it, we all thought that she was putting people she can manipulate and will allow her to have more control in the government. In other words, a government who will support her decisions. Just like P-Noy. He appointed people who will support his decisions. It's just that we haven't tried him as a president yet so we don't know what he's capable of. I'm not one to put anyone on a pedestal, but I will still give him the benefit of the doubt. He could be a good president. I hope so! And I hope that he does push through with his promises and that the people he appointed will put the Filipino people's interests first. Peace people!
@ybong007 (6659)
We have to give it to Pnoy to appoint someone who he thinks deserve the position. As president he has the right to appoint someone that earns his trust. It can't be helped that he will appoint family friends and those who helped him in the elections because he can't do it alone. I would be more surprised if he will appoint someone who is totally against his agendas like someone who is from the opposition. It's a way of his giving back yes, but more than that the people that he appointed are very capable to take up the challenge. Case in point is the new DILG secretary whose qualifications are best fitted for the job. I'm not familiar with his affiliation with Pnoy but whether he is a friend or a supporter, i think he deserve the job. There are several more appointees that Pnoy has to make, in all cases its better that we take a good look at the person's qualifications more than his affiliation to the appointing party.