Do you drink coffee in the summer time?

I am sitting here drinking me a cup of coffee. I love the french vanilla very much too. I forgot hot hot it makes me and I am in the living room with no ac. I can type very fast when I had a cup of coffee in me for the morning. I am now wondering if I am the only one. lets talk coffee today.
@dsrp82 (678)
• Brazil
yes, it doesnt make any diference to me. i also drink hot milk in the summer time
Hot milk I was told will put you to sleep. Is this true?
Yes I love drinking coffee everyday what ever is the climate. My days is not complete without drinking a coffee.
I can't drink it everyday of the week.
I don't drink coffee neither in summer nor in winter!! I prefer tea!! It's better and more useful!! Coffee makes our body hot and tea doesn't in that quantity. I love to have tea with my mom.
I like to drink tea as well. I happen to have run out of it and need to buy more. I find tea is what I drink more of in the winter months.
@aquariand (466)
I drink too much coffee and also in the summer, even though its a hot drink it is delicious and gives you a boost to carry on with the gardening.
Yes,the boost in typing is what I like the most.
@trm820 (222)
I dont drink coffee unless it tastes like chocolate. -lol- I have tried black, milk, sugar, sugar and milk, and I dont like it. Pepsi is my coffee. -lol- I have heard though that drinking a hot beverage on a hot day tends to keep you cooler. ^-^
I was told this a well about drinking a hot coffee. But,I just drank one and I got hotter not cooler. I am now sitting with no clothes on due to the hot coffee.
@sender621 (14956)
I am not a coffee drinker myself. I do have a lot friends and relatives who are. They drink just as much coffee in the summer as they do in the winter. The only way that some of them change their coffee habits is that they drink more iced coffees in the summer months.
yes that is what I will be changing into. This coffee made me jump out of my clothes. LOL
• Japan
Yes I do drink coffee wether it's summer,winter,spring and fall. I am coffee addict and I love mocha fraffuccino and cappuccino blast from starbucks. I ussually buy my coffee but sometimes make my own coffee. I don't like drinking hot coffee coz it's make my stomach hurt. I love drinking my coffee ice cold with my favorite macadamia and chocolate cookies:)
I am going to try to make me an ice coffee when this one is done. I have a nice coffee maker and will put some more coffee on. Thanks
@Skade24 (750)
Yes, i always drink coffe, i like it so much, it doesn`t matter if it`s black, or is with milk, i love it. Only that in summer time i drink it cold, not hot, when it`s cold outside, i prefer to drink it hot, to warm me up.
I should put some ice in my coffee to finish it. I am sitting here hot as heck.
@sid556 (31005)
I am a coffee freak. I drink it any time of the year and day or night. In the morning I make a pot of hot coffee and drink about 3 cups right off. Later on I switch to iced coffee which I usually buy at Dunkins. The going to Dunkins is a habit I am not very successfully trying to break. The coffee I make at home is just fine and I could easily make my own iced coffee and often do. Still, there is something about dunkins coffee that I just love. I get the large iced refill and it is only 1.42. their refill cups are well worth investing in if you are a regular customer. It almost cuts your cost in half.
I drink coffee no matter how hot the day is. Hehehe. I just can't really live without drinking hot coffee, or sometimes hot chocolate in the morning. It just really helps me wake up and be ready for the day ahead, though it's hard to drink hot coffee during summers cause by the time that you're done drinking you're already soaking with sweat. Hahahaha.
• Japan
Definitely! Though I do switch to mostly iced coffee in the summer. Weird thing is that the first iced coffee of the season tastes really odd and bitter, but after that it tastes just fine for the rest of the summer, even if I drink hot coffee in betwenn.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I do drink coffee in the summer as well, but I drink less coffee in the summer, compared to the winter I think. I drink one or two cups a day in the summer, while I can drink up to 5 or 6 in the winter!