Heard of quickrewards network, worth joining or not?

i might be interested in joining. Anybody heard of this site, or is w/ this site? Worth joining or no? Whats your opinion?
I have been in this one for years and have been paid many times, you can easily make 7 cents a day there. I made 9 cent yesterday. And its a no minimum payout. I wait though until I have at the least $1. I have $1.52 today so cashed out again.
ok, thanks, i'll keep working on this site then!
Thanks for the BR, I have to say that I am happy with QR, I have been in them for many years, and I have always been payed by them. In fact I signed up before they changed there website, and way back then we could get gift cards rather then Paypal.
thank you for your help. now i have $1.28 in my account and its only been a day! but i plan on waiting to at least $5-10 to cash out. again thanks!
• Brazil
You must be US, UK or CAN to register and use.
I'm from the US.
I agree I usually wait til I hit a couple dollars before I cash out. It depends on what other payments I'm receiving from other places. But yes it's a legit site I've been on there for years as well.