Which Pizza Do You Prefer?

@erikmama (12934)
Have your children made you laugh today? Mt lil man was outside playing when his friend came to show him his new dog. He told him the poodle's name was Domino. We went back in the house and my son said mama, I have finally came to a decision. I said, what is it Erik? He told me that since his friend had named his dog Domino when he got his dog he was naming it Pizza Hut just to be fair.... I thought this was so hilarious, because he wants a dog and has been trying to come up wioth a perfect name for his new pet. After I laughed and told him no to Pizza Hut he said fine, we'll name hin The Chosen One.... So which do you prefer-Dominoes or Pizza Hut? Extra cheese or not? Share all the great ways your children make you laugh!
LOL! That is adorable! So, when are you getting him the dog? My little one keeps telling me that when she gets to be the Mommy and I get to be the baby, then she is going to make me do all the things that I make her do that she does not like. I think that it is cute that she thinks that at some point our roles are going to be reversed. I also think her perspective is pretty funny, especially since I always told my mother that I would never make my children do the things that she made me do that I didn't like doing. Needless to say, my mom reminds me of this every time I make my children do things that I swore when I was little that I would never make them do.
@erikmama (12934)
Well, not for a while, but he is taking it very serious. THere is a $200 pet deposit that I can't afford,otherwise I would get one now. Yes,I did that too, and I often catch myslef doing things I said I never would, or sounding like my mom or dad did. It is kinda scary actually. That is very cute. She wants to show you,huh? Hehe. I love the innocence of children.It is so great and makes life wonderful!!
Rich - I think you are right that we probably all did it. I wonder how many of us actually did things the way we thought we would do them when we were little, and how many of us find that we do a lot more things like our parents than we ever imagined we would. Erikmama - Do you have to go to a pet store to get a dog? Is there a specific breed that you are looking for? I know that there are shelters where you can go to adopt an animal, and if they are not free then many times you only have to pay for their shots or a minimal fee to adopt them. Also, there are many people that give away puppies just to get rid of them, so you could try that, too, instead of having to pay a deposit and payments to a pet store.
@erikmama (12934)
Oh,I'd prefer to adopt from an animal shelter or something.I'd never pay those crazy prices at one of those pet stores!! I just don't have money for deposit with my landlord...Who requires the $200 deposit. Or the money to take care of it like it needs to be.But we will get a puppy in the very near future!
@shia88 (4582)
Hi, Very funny story of your son. My place here only have pizza hut and it taste normal. Nothing special..especially during the new promotion items, from the picture,it looks yummy,but when the food comes, it looks different and nothing nice. Of course, I like to have extra cheese...it smells great definitely.
@erikmama (12934)
hehe! I laughes and thought you all would too!! Pizza Hut is pretty good.Nothing like real Italian thgoug.
@Bellapop (1281)
Ooooh, I lpve Pizza, I've alwyas preferred Pizza Hut, it's a family thing... I love Pizza with everything, beef, pepperoni, green peppers, onions, olives are a must and definintely with lots and lots of mozzerella cheese! :)
@erikmama (12934)
What about your children? What have they did today?
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well i prefer dominos but there only few in this country and they only deliver in selected areas only.
@erikmama (12934)
anf the kids?Did you laugh?
That is such a cute story, and it really does show how smart your little man is. When it comes to cute things that my children have said and done lately, for my daughter it is the fact that she has taken to going to church on a regular basis. I have a very deeply seeded religious backround but I haven't really gone to church the way that I should since the kids were born because they don't seem to know how to behave in the church. Then for my son it was just yesterday when we were working on his school. It was the first time that I've been able to get him to write his name (tracing because he is only three) and he decided to make airplane sound effects to go with his writing.
@bounce58 (17527)
My son love's cheese pizza, so it doesn't matter if it came from pizza hut or dominos. But he did say once that he likes the ones we make at home. It's actually the ready-to-cook ones that you buy at the supermarket. He likes it because he said it has more slices on it. And of course it was just me cutting it up in narrow slices so it would appear we have more.