godaddy hosting site- any one who use this hosting site?

@bulastika (5967)
I'm a new guy. And I have many dreams. I want to build my own site. Like my own exchanger site. My own blog site. My own hyip site. My own investment site. And my own site that will earn me 1000 dollars a month. But right now I spend almost 100 dollars in godaddy. But I'm not earning. I have a blog that is not working. I have forum that don't look like a forum I have a hyip site that don't earn. I have a exchange site that I don't know how to design. Any one who can guide me to this? Especially a person who uses godaddy. Thanks.
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi bulastika, there are lot of site to offer blogs and sites and its maintenance per year for cheap rate,what is hyip site,i does not have any site or blog till now, i could offer any amount for creating site,i know about godaddy site and i have posted my quiry to help mylot people for creating a blog,but some replies are come and they came forward and dropped immedaitely i do not know the reason,try your luck with mylot people,have a nice day
@bulastika (5967)
Thanks.. My blog in godaddy is www.blog.bulastika.com I don't know what to do with it. It seems I need to upgrade if I want some features. I think godaddy is only making money from me and not really want me to earn at all. I spend almost 100 dollars to all hte features that I realize I did not need at all. If you check my blog then you can teach me how to develop it. anyway do you know how to add yahoo messenger in godaddy? I have a site too. www.exchange.bulastika.com but I don't know how to add yahoo messenger into it.
@yugasini (12814)
• Anantapur, India
hi bulastika, thanks for the response,you might already know about me and my ability in the net is nil,so i could not make any blog till now,any how i will see your site and if possible i can comment on your site,hi now itself i have seen your two blogs, which you have mentioned above,there is no use of exchange.balastika, and nothing is in blog.bulastika,so you are some what better than me,you have invested your valuble amount in sites,have a nice day
@bulastika (5967)
worse! my www.manilaexchange.info is suspended right now. I spend 100 dollars and finally I earn 1.10 dollars then they suspend my account for fraudelent bla bla bla. Come on. What I did is just ask my friends and clients to visit my sites and its fraudelent? How do I suppose to add traffic if I don't ask my friends and clients to visit my site.
@zandi458 (27954)
You sounds very adventurous and dare to take the challenges that you have less knowledge of. There are too many dreams that you want to accomplish at one time. You should take one at a time so you can see success faster. I am not familiar with godaddy hosting site so couldn't answer your doubts here.
@bulastika (5967)
Thank you.. But I dont see myself an adventurous. Just a person who is curious..lolz.. Any way its experience that I want to gain in here. Beside having a loss for a first year to earn the rest of my life is worth it. But after spending a year and learn nothing then that is the biggest loss. Because I not only loss money I also loss time and my effort and the life time opportunity to earn.
@redkathy (3379)
Godaddy will cost you big money! I have hosting with them for quite a few years now. If you want to invest, check out some of the blogging gurus. You will get way more bang for your buck that way I am sure! Good luck
@bulastika (5967)
Thanks for the infos. But I want a blogging gurus who knows how to use godaddy too. May I know what is your site in godaddy? Is it personal or a business type? Can I see it to make it my referrence? Because I really need info about everything in this site.
@wazaaa (186)
• Bulgaria
Hello I use godaddy but only for registering domains. If you are looking for partnership I can design you whatever site you want. I don't you godaddy's hosting service. However if you are looking for professional blog and forum... I'm your guy ;)
@bulastika (5967)
Its a good idea. but I don't know if you agree with this. Since I already have an account and a blank blog in godaddy. If you help me with myblog we split earnings if its has an earning for a year? 50-50 Then second year 75-25. So if I don't earn in two years you don't earn too..lolz..