Does what hurts always wrong??

@mhayfie (242)
My friend is in a relationship for almost two years and their relationship is what they call "long distance" or the two are far from each other. Their communication is through text messages and phone calls only.They see each other once a year. Then the boyfriend has another girlfriend who is near their place, and my friend knows that but she manage to keep silence and never tell the boy how hurt she was. She always come to me and ask for a piece of advice,until there was this time she ask is what shes doing right even if hurts..???? I don't know the answer, because I feel shes too naive about that boy...but she always reason out that shes inlove with the guys and its okey for her.. So I think hurting would mean your doing the wrong thing, isn't????because your not going to be hurt if your doing the right thing...ISN'T???
I am in a condition which is much like your friend's, but the difference is that my boyfriend didn't have another girlfriend like that guy! But the long distance is really a big problem for both of us. I want to be with him, but we work in the diffferent city, seeing each other has become a problem for us, which is the commonest things for those couples. I miss him very much. I am completly have confidence in him, but you know, I couldn't sure about whether he will find another beautiful girl when he feel lonly! I really don't know what should I do! who can give me some kings of answer... I will very appreciated!
@pinky31ps (329)
well i don't think your friend is doing the right thing. you need to tell her that. what's the fun of this so called relation. it is relation just by name. what's the fun of being in relation with someone who is playing with your emotions. why is she wasting herself for a guy who don't even respect her love. and how would he get hurt?? he is enjoyed with other gal.. its ur friend who is suffering. in this condition, even if ur friend leaves him, it will hardly matter to him coz he has another gal. dude this is not the right thing. she has no right to make herself suffer. when he is not worth her love and trust then what's the fun of suffering. its better to leave him and forget him. coz if he would had really loved ur friend then he would had never done this. its useless.. noone's emotions are waste. so tell her to stop this. maybe someone who loves her alot is waiting for her..
@cheszka (169)
She just has to forget the guy, whether she loves him or not. It's too obvious that she's being cheated. She is hurting because she's doing the wrong thing for herself, by loving someone who is not worth loving. If she will just learn to let go which I think is much easier since it's a long distance relationship. I mean... you know, being free feels much better than continuing to love someone you know who can't love you back because... he/she is in love with someone else. Hope it helps :D
@arakawaii (271)
She must be really inlove with her boyfriend to endure the pain, I don't know how much your friend love that boy but you should make her understand the fact that he isn't the right one for your friend, no matter how I see it, it is wrong loving someone who doesn't love you back, it must be hard to let go but she must, why would she let that boy hurt her. And I think she should learn how to respect herself, her way of loving that guy would mean to me that she's really being fool.
@arakawaii (271)
@kalinka1 (73)
• Belgium
The fact that the boy has another girlfriend, thats near him, shows that he doesn't really love your friend, the one that is far away. I can understand that she might be in love with him and I also know that if you are in love you are just blind to the truth, I've been there. So I think that she really deserves a better guy, one that is only in a relationship with her. So my advise would be try to make her understand that he doesn't deserve her and that she would be better of without him, even while it's going to hurt in the beginning, but I assure you in the end she will realise that this is the truth. Good luck