he is alive from 70 years without food and water???how can this be possible????

prahlad jani - he is alive without food and water
@abj163 (1038)
hello friends .....in india before some months an indian yogi claimed that he is alive without food and water........at first all indians thought he is a swindler or liar.....they thought he is saying this to get famous .....but since then he was under watch of doctors and media reporters ....at each and every hour his check up was done by doctors and he was in front of camera over a month......and doctor said that he was not lying.....he was true.....and they are trying to find the scientific reason behind this....and the source of energy which he uses.....this man's name is prahlad jani......he is 82 years old.....you can google it...people are supposing him as god.....what do u think whats the reason behind this????
hi abj I really do not know the answer to this myself but I think maybe this yogi has such tremendous faith in his God that the faith touches his God's heart and allows this yogi to live without the things must have. He has real faith in his Creator.God helps those who have tremendous faith in him.
typo omitted word we must have.
@laniekins (4585)
If the science cannot find the reason so am I. This is unbelievable, I got stomach problem for skipping meals, can't imagine not eating for years. I don't do yoga too.
@abj163 (1038)
once i skipped meal for 2 days because i messed with my parents.....and i was feeling dizzy at that time .....i was just drinking water at that time.......just like you and me everyone is been confused with that how is this possible....... happy mylotting