How Creative are you?

@34momma (13918)
I always wanted to be more creative. To be like my aunt who can creat the most amazing cakes. or like my brother, who can write the most amazing music. Even my daughter, she can draw out this just breahte taking cakes that she wants to make when she becomes a baker.. She's only 5!!! I just always wished I have that creative spark. That I could create something wonderful.. what about you. Are you the creative type of person or are you like me, watching those creative people on the side lines..
I have always been creative and loved it. I make wonderful scrap book pages and could get better. I make wraps for myself out of fabric and safty pins. Everyone loves them and I like wearing them. I make my koolaid bags and love making each one. I want to make jewlery next but,don't want to break my back looking for those small beads. I hate store bought cards with a passion. I like to make mine by hand for my daughter. I just made myself one the other day.
@34momma (13918)
well with a name like giftsandbagscom... i would think you are supper creative!!! now is this something you have been doing for a while? is that your website? do you have one? i would like to see your stuff
@Steinway (312)
Creativity, I wish I was more creative. I mean I play piano, but I don't write music. Every now and then, I get in the mood and write a poem. But, I wouldn't say that I'm consistant with it, it is just when I'm in that feeling and I need to let some emotion out.
I believe it is innate in every human being to be creative. It's just a matter of finding the right outlet for that creativity. Sad to say, a vast majority go through life not finding that outlet :( My outlet has always been music, although I have never actually written an entire song, I have played a little bit with lyrics and tunes. Another outlet, writing, came to me a little later in life (high school).
Yes, I am. I believe everyone is creative you just have to find what you're good at. I've been writing since I was young, now I knit and I can play guitar. I'm not that good, but I like to play from time to time. My sister and my niece can draw, my niece right is interested in photography. My dad can play guitar and sings like an angel and my mom cooks. Everyone of us is creative in our own right. So you see you just need to find what you're good at.
34momma hi I am a creative person but not in handicrafts I love to write,poetry, short stories, novels, journal-ling. It is something I must do each day. So far I have never sold anything but I still love to write and I really am pretty good too.I have won writing contests all my life so perhaps yet I can sell something. My autobiography for one thing.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
I, like you, love to be creative however, I don't have much of a imaginative mind. So what I did and still do, is go by the craft stores and look at the different things that are already made and find the one thing that somewhat resembles what I'm wanting to make and look at it real closely to get the idea of how it was done and then I go shopping for the materials! lol