Fingerhut catalog has a new machine you can buy

You know they have a new one in the fingerhut catalog? They even have a dryer you don't need a vent with. I plan to buy one for my apartment. I think it is about $299.00 I find it worth the money to wash and dry at home.
I justed looked it up on the website and the price that I saw was 399.00, but still, I imagine that it would pay for itself within a year if it saved you the trips to the laundromat. When we bought our washer and dryer for our house we bought them used and spent a total of $500 on them, but it was worth it to us, we have since replaced the dryer, but we were able to sell the original dryer for almost as much as we paid for the replacement, so no regrets on that one at all. I hope that you are able to get one for your new apartment.
The bad thing about it is that it is a table top dryer. I would not want this sitting on my tables at home. But,I have the space for washer and dryer in my kitchen and want both of them. I still have not asked my landlord about haivng a washer. But I think If I have to pay for hot water I should not even ask.
@cream97 (29175)
Oh really? That is nice! I have seen an portable washing machine in a catalog. You can wash clothed by the load. I think that it is about, $40.00 or less than that. It has three settings on it. I do like to use devices like this. It is cheaper and it does not require so much on the electric bill too. I hope that it works for you and that you will like it, when you buy it.
I can only afford this because I will be making payments. LOL