You can't walk with a box cutter unless you need it for work.

I went to the police station last night. I asked this on mylot and someone said I could have my daughter walk with a box cutter your wrong. It is against the law to do this. Not unless you use it for work this goes for a knife as well. My reposrt went in about my daughters life being threatend on face book. They will track the ip address after they get warrents and sapenas. I then will press full charges on the child who said they would put led in my daughters head and put her to sleep for good. They bragged all about how they can't wait to get my daughter so now I can't wait to get them in court.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
They do have tasers that look like cell phones. My daughter has one. She boughtj hers for about $20. You could always get her pepper spray also.
Pepper spray is what she has in her purse. it is illegal to carry that as well.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
carry perfume, you spray that in their face and it will burn enough for her to get away.
• Marion, Kansas
Hooray, you are taking the right step. You have to report bullying and threats. When you give someone a weapon they are likely to get it turned on themselves. I hope you find a way to make your daughter safe.
I am trying everything I know right now. Thanks
@cream97 (29176)
I don't blame you for taking the necessary action on this bad devil that wants to harm your daughter! I am glad that you did not follow the advice of an myLotter on here. Keeping a box cutter on hand may seem like the best and safe thing to do. But, it will only lead to more problems. The police is right, it can be looked upon as a knife. Take them to court. Let the police track them down. I will be so glad when you move to your new place in October.
I can't wait to move as well. This will be all a bad dream going away. The detectives will be calling us soon.
@skysuccess (8882)
giftsandbagscom, Isn't this daughter reported to the police by you? Then, how can you ask her to carry a box cutter without actually remembering this? It will not only incriminate her but it may end up against her if it ends up in the hands of her assailants. Sometimes, school bags, books or even handbags can act as shields and weapons for self defense. I feel that the police is right in asking that she observe safety first on her part like walking on well lit streets, getting someone to accompany her at unearthly hours and most of all not to panic to the stage of becoming paranoia. So, throw away the cutter for now and let the police do their job. Have a nice day.
We did just this and now I make sure she is with a good friend when out side. I even try to be with her myself.
@ElicBxn (59830)
I used to carry fine sharp pens when I was in college - I remember how girls used to stab each other with those long combs with the pointy handles (they would sharpen them) - there are lots of weapons if you just know how to "find" them
He explained to my daughter that she needs to feel safe walking the street. But anything used to hurt another is called a weapon. So we will throw out the box cutters for now. we have the tail combs I will tell her to walk with one.