Do yo feel it is imature to do kiddish things when you grow up?

@alienstar (5140)
As we grow up we all tend to leave out those things we did when we were young isn't it? do you believe in those? like some people say it is not good eating ice-cream while walking on road like small kids once you grow old or watching cartoon networks in this age of yours etc.I don't believe in such things and just go on doing things what i lie without giving much importance to the people around as this is my life and i will lead it as i wish
hi! mylotters. Sometimes going back as a kids is just like doing the old things we missed but even grown up sometimes do feel like a kids and being a young at heart is not bad at all for it give us pleasure to share thoughts of the past and even at this age we still act like a child sometimes not ever noticing but we do.
@alienstar (5140)
Being young at heart is not bad for sure and how many people agree to this here! strangely some people do agree, but will not do such thinks like kids do and this shows that saying is always easy than to get it done isn't it? most of them only talk, but never implement it in their life.I don't believe in others saying and live my life simple as i like and i do enjoy my life
I believe that life is too short to worry about what others think, I will eat ice cream wherever I want, whenever I want. I dont believe that just because I reach a certain age I have to stop doing things. I think that life is for having fun.
@alienstar (5140)
One will not be able to understand what life is and before that he pases away and as yous aid life is too short and why to restrict ourselves in doing only certain things and restricting others which we do like to do, but for the sake of others just forget it ! what you are saying is right, but many people don't do this as they grow old isn't it? try meeting your old friends and see the changes in them now
@Thumb86 (290)
its known as the peter pan complex I believe. I doubt I iwll ever act my age. Im 24 but I dont feel that old at all. I still watch cartoons, mess around a bit too much..act pretty immature a lot of the time! haha
@alienstar (5140)
What is peter pan complex now? i am hearing this for the first time ! anyways, it is nice to see you doing all these in this age even though you are not that old, you might be matured enough right? restricting ourselves in doings something which others don't like is really foolish as i don't believe in such things.But there are many people in this world who do obey others and will not indulge in such activities at all!!
• United Arab Emirates
I love to behave like a kid at time and people around me do like it. Its said in the bible that you will not enter into the kingdom of GOD until you become a kid. I love to watch cartoon channels and create jokes like a kid. When you behave like a kid you tend to forget your problems.
@alienstar (5140)
You are absolutely right as being like a kid, one tends to forget all the tensions in life and one should not hear to others commenting against this as it is your life and you have the full right to live life as you like isn't it? i don't believe in getting serious once we start growing up and restricting ourselves in doing kiddish things as also we won't be getting anything by restricting ourselves, though we do miss the fun for sure
do what ever keeps you happy life is to short to worry about such stuff remember "Lifes a *itch and the you die!"
@hushi22 (4941)
i think childlike things are ok but being childish is not. =)