Pasta, anyone?

I love pasta...may it be cream pasta, tomato sauce pasta or oil based, I enjoyed eating it a lot. buy I favored oil pasta more...how about you? can you share some simple pasta recipe which is your favorite too?
• Jamaica
My favorite pasta is Shrimp Alfredo. I often order that when I go to Olive Garden. Here is a homemade recipe for it: In a saucepan over low-temperature, heat the Alfredo sauce. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.Boil shrimp in a large pot of water until they turn orange. Then place in bowl with melted butter. Let shrimp marinate for 15 to 30 minutes; remove. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the green pepper and onion in a small amount of oil. Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, pepper-onion mixture and Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder and cumin. You will also need: 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo-style pasta sauce 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined 1 cup butter, melted 1/2 small green bell pepper, diced 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
thanks. Alfredo pasta sauce is a cream sauce right? i'll note those ingredients. =)
I too love pasta especially cream and tomato-based pasta. I'm not a good cook but I can make a decent spaghetti with some cream mixed with the sauce to make it yummier. Hopefully next time I'll be brave to try cooking cream-based pasta. Mmmm, simply mouth watering.
I see, is it carbonara? I can make that too..=) I love to eat with lots of bacon and cheese..yummy...=)
@damned_dle (3944)
The simplest oil pasta I can make is spanish sardines pasta. Just cook the spaghetti, and then add the canned or bottled spanish sardines. Then add garnish. Personally I love fresh parsley.
ah, I haven't tried that one, but I think spanish sardines can be a good ingredient... =)
hmm pasta in anchovy sauce.. yummy the best i ever tasted... the sac=uce is made by sauteeing garlin in olive oil.. add chopped anchovies and garnish with parsley...
sounds good. =) I'm gonna try that one. thanks