how to make a noodle??

Indonesia
i mean how to make Ramen??? hehehhee and how to make that noodle?? thank you
@CRSunrise (2964)
Are you talking about the Ramen noodles that you can buy in the store? If that's the case, all you do is fill a pan with water, let it cook until it's completely soft. Then you drain it, add the powdered flavoring, and enjoy. This is the way I make it. I'm sure there are other ways to cook it.
Never have heard of doing it that way. Good to see you posting again CR!
@CRSunrise (2964)
I'm definitely going to try post a little more frequently. I had to cut back on my work schedule, so now I need to make up the difference, plus I'll actually have the time to sit down and think of potential thought provoking questions.
I usually take a microwave safe bowl, break up the chunk of noodle in the bowl, fill the bowl 2/3's full of water, some of the season packet and microwave for about 5mnutes and stir half way. Then when tender let cool and add the rest of the seasoning to your liking, stir up and serve.
• Jamaica
My general methodology is to put a pot of water on until it gets hot (on its way to boiling). Toss in two bricks of ramen. Now, the pot I normally use isn’t big enough to comfortably fit both, so as they soften up I’ll stab at them with a fork until they separate length-wise.After four minutes or so (they get soft and noodle-like), I’ll drain it out. Then I’ll toss in a bit of butter and one of the flavor packets and mix until combined (and rather tangled, but that’s the way it goes.)Alternately, if I don’t feel like waiting for water to heat, I’ll break up a couple of raw blocks and throw it into a microwavable vessel with enough water to cover, and nuke for 5-6 minutes. Drain, butter, and season as before.Also you can try to make different styles of ramen by adding some extra things in it. Start with an inexpensive package of ramen noodle soup mix and end up with something close to gourmet! Recipe is easily multiplied. Use leftover cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken for even more flavor. Try seafood flavors with canned tuna or shrimp for a change of pace. The vegetables may be varied according to what you have on hand, including leftovers. Ingredients: 1 (3-ounce) package chicken flavor ramen soup mix 1/2 cup chopped onion 1/4 cup sliced hearts of palm 1-1/2 Tablespoons olive oil 1 can cooked chunk chicken, drained 1/4 cup frozen baby sweet peas or mixed vegetables (you may also used canned) Parmesan cheese Chopped parsley for garnish Cook the ramen noodles separately according to package directions, reserving the flavoring packet for use below. Drain and keep warm. If you use frozen peas or vegetables, you can cook them in with the noodles.
@shia88 (4582)
Hi, Making noodle...I really wish I know to make a noodle. Ramen is an inexpensive, delicious meal that can be prepared in less than five minutes. Although many people use it as a topping for other things, such as chicken salads, or even normal salads, there are few things better than the classic ramen. Pls view the below link on the steps of makin Ramen noodle : http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-REAL-Japanese-ramen-from-scratch/ Hope this link will help you up. Have a good day!!