Angelina Jolie's 'Salt' Seems Unfinished

@ddaguno (3110)
We watched Salt the other day but I was not really that thrilled about the movie. It was ok. The movie will make you keep on guessing what her real identity was but I liked 'Wanted' more. I think they are planning a sequel. The ending really seems unfinished.
I can't judge the movie as i haven't seen it till yet... but thanks for your reviews as i was expecting a lot from this movie. i watched inception yesterday and was thinking to get the same thrill in salt too... but now after reviews i can give a little time to watch it... Thanks friends
@ddaguno (3110)
You should still watch it... Inception is more mind boggling but Salt can compete to a certain level
We were disappointed on the uneventful ending, pretty ordinary really - quite unfinished my wife and I thought. Rick and Margaret
@jerikjames (1045)
Wow! I also want to watch it! I think she's very hot and I thought it would be cool. It was cool right? I got excited more because of your review! I like endings with really no endings, to give way to sequels of course. I just hope they don't overdo it so that the movie would have a good ending but will keep the viewers on craving more.
@ddaguno (3110)
it was cool... aj was great and there were some scences that looked to scary to shoot. i only felt like there should have been something more...
oh no, me and my friends planning to watch tomorrow, but as per your review I wouldn't go. ya wanted was awesome, has lot of actions.
@ddaguno (3110)
well... i think i still got my money's worth for the money.. but if you havent watched inception you should go for that one.
I haven't seen Salt yet, but I'm pretty disappointed to hear that it did not live up to the expectations of the viewers. I don't mind if a film leaves me hanging or wondering about how it should end, but I would somehow expect that the story be engaging and the fight scenes to be great, like what she did in Tomb Raider. Oh well, will have to talk to my husband and decide whether or not we'd catch this in the cinema. Thanks for your review!
@ddaguno (3110)
Fight scenes were good, still better than ordinary but wanted and tomb raider effect were better.
@greygoo (798)
oh oh oh~~~ we're going to watch this next weekend. now i know it's sort of..........unfinished??!?(0_0) now that said a lot. but i'm still gonna watch it! haha;-D
@ddaguno (3110)
you should... i still rate it a good movie