how did u like the new DON??

Don s the remake of old movie Don. N SRK s the don in new don.
Its very very nice.SRK is really cool in the movie
okieeee srk is cool but he never stands a chance in front of the BIG B .
@kutchi (12331)
• Pakistan
Great movie ....specially Actions
@Serjas (2328)
i like AB as don than srk...may be his sound make me crazy. but i love new don very much than old one...here is my review on dons....let me know do u agree with that facts about don vs don new don:-ups--------------------- 5 reason to love don 1-direction -farhan akhtar done a great job that film lokks like a hollywood films 2-style-though i m not a srk fan ,i like his style in new don 3-action: -superb action superb car chasing,realistic fightings and top of all that sky diving 4-background music :- excellent work shankar-ehan-loy also mridual pandits who remix the chasing music 5-photography--Mohanan done a great work as DOP so looks neat and hollywood like down: 1-as compared to amitabji's negative perfomance.srk is good not best.excellent perfomance by amitab make film a super hit 2-climax --i love th climax but critics and aaam janata dont i dont know wats the problem may be some doubts araised 3-screenplay is not good as old 4-om puri wasted in role 5--songs are good but old is gold but i love the film very miuch
@sirohiya (193)
action - action
@H0llyw00d (222)
I didn't like it very much. It was too boring. Even the dialogues were the same.
@binitkedia (1172)
big b is the big b there is no match to him