who is all time great palyer from pale,madona,beckhum, or zidane?

@sonalvs (159)
Pale plays graeat for brazil,maradona plays great for argentina while beckhum plays great for england and zidane for france but they all are great because due to all this they have won worldcup except beckhum but he is also a great soccer player.
@ashton77 (292)
Pele is said to be the first big greatest player in football. Then came Maradona who changed the entire scenario of football. I haven't seen Pele playing the game so I cannot say anything about him but I have seen Maradona playing style and by far I can say that he was the best among the choices you have given. Everyone of the above have made their country proud but I still have to consider Maradona as the best player to ever play a game of football. I think the next person who would succeed him coming in close would be Lionel Messi, he is great player but need to prove on International font. I hope he will do in 2014 world cup in Brazil.
@hemsagar (286)
Lionel messi is really good when the whole team gets going and he is not worth it when the team is not performing,AS for Maradona the team gets going when he performs.
@sjlskl (3384)
Zindane was good but he is not the best. Beckham? Are you joking when you throw his name in the list of all time best player? So, between Pele and Maradona. My vote goes to Maradona. What I read about Pele, he was a great legend and there is where the problem (for me) is. I have only read about his exploits. As for Maradona, I have seen him weave his magic. Therefore, I will definitely go for him.
@ram_cv (16516)
Although I like all these players, I would like to point out that Beckham is definitely not in the same league as Pele, Maradona (not Madona!! She sings :)) and Zidane. Of these, I think I would rate Maradona a bit higher because he single handedly brought Argentina a world cup and another final spot in the world cups. Pele on the other hand won three world cups, but had a great team playing around him as well. But really speaking I do not think we can compare amongst these greats, they are simply the best. Cheers! Ram
@hemsagar (286)
Beckham for me is the best.So far from all i have seen he is the best in free kicks and passes are the most accurate.And as for Maradona , he is good at juggling, but he is not that convincing as a player,Pele was a huge hit as he scored so many goals,but his play is not that impressing i think and for Zidane he is good but his headbutt put his name down.
@JAYMAR777 (840)
For me Pele is still the greatest. I like his ball handling skills which only maradona could be at par. But he is more refined as a player and as a person. He rose to greatness decades ago but his legacy still lives on, even in this day and age were many nations have risen as powerhouse of football. There is one player that I really like but no longer active (I suppose) in the international seen, His name is George Weah. He played for PSG in france. I guess he also played for manchester united.