have u tried cloudcrowd?

hey mylotters, do you know another alternative to cloudcrowd? I only earn cents there bcos I did'nt pass the editor credential. I also tried mturk but it only gives amazon gift cert.
@hushi22 (4941)
i think the freelancer site would help you my friend. i signed up there but i am not yet working because im busy with my website and making links for my earning sites. =)
@mabey1 (337)
i tried cloudcrowd also a few days ago. and after compliting some tasks i was rejected defently. i don't agree with their desition but their is nothing i can do. they sent me a mail where they showed me what was i doing wrong but still i think they made a bad decition rejecting me. so i suggest not to waste your precious time with that site.
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Yes I did a few days ago when I needed 3 cents to buy something online. It's really an awful site everyone rejects stuff for the most idiotic reasons and translations are reviewed days late. On top of that are you sure you want to work so hard for such a little amount of money?