Are You Organized

@erikmama (12934)
I have found that organization is not a strong ooit for me. I have tons of papers with articlkes half written everywhere, and can never fid the thigns I need for my writing. It make me write a lot less than I could bem abd I ned stratefies for getting it tigether...So waiting for yor ideas I also misplace a lot of things because I am horrible at organizing no matter how harf I try! Do you have this problem? How do you stay organized? Do you thimn life is easier whn it is organized?
@mturacom (634)
Though I am not so organised but being organised helps a lot. We can do our works in lesser time and can save time for other things. I would not say that organised life is easier but it is definitely more fruitful. I also sometimes think and try to be organised but its my lazy nature that I just can't keep it for long.
@erikmama (12934)
It really does help and make life so much easier!! If you know where things are, you are aving time and so much more!! Maybe you and I can both work on this!!
@aaronfyzeon (1920)
Thank you for this topic, by reading this one i remembered something that i should've posted before and i forgot to post it here. but later if you view my profile you will be able to see what it is. Yes, i am organized. or should i say i can be that organized. i just plan out things ahead on my organizer. but that thing i have can be my dis-organizer as well.i tend to write down the things i should do and accomplish on every dates on it but then sometimes it is just for the sake of being called organized. i still can be very impulsive because whatever it is planned for a longest period of time ahead, i still forget those things and just top it off with whatever i want to do for that particular day. i am really laughing as i post this because i am just being really honest to myself. But what i can say is that even though i am not that super organized person, i could say that i am good in prioritizing things. I really do whatever it is that should be done first and right away. But still i have some levels of priorities for that. I know a lot of people just like me who do the same. But the bottomline of this, you should know how to do things first that are very important to you.
@erikmama (12934)
I could be organzied really easy to do. I know what needs to be done, but it is actually doing it n sticking with it. I will check out this fdiscussion. I dont even have an organizer, adn writing things down is no good because I will forget to look. I know I need to get much better anf i need tios on how to even begin the whole being organized thing.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes, life is so much easier when its organized. Instead of having papers all around why don't you use notebooks. You see I have three different notebooks. One is just for writing things down that are important which I will need to get to later. Another books is for my poetry writing. Then another one is for my stories that I like to write when I get different ideas for a book. That way you know where everything is at all times instead of having papers here and there. I hope this helps you.
@erikmama (12934)
Hey lelin I know being oeganized mkes life so much easier. I have trouble figuring out how to do it thougth. Maybe I need a orgnzining 101 class... Having the seperate notebooks is also a great idea. I did try this and didnt wrok weell. Thought I would try it again since all of the BTS sales have all ths uper low paper prices. My papers are a mess.I did finally break down and buy a binder but stukk a ness,,,, I need to learn how to do these things because you soul very organized!!
@bounce58 (17526)
In terms of being organized, I find that I am seasonal. There are times that I could be an@l about being organized. I would have a proper place for everything. And I could visualize where I put everything, so that I could just think of the image when I need that particular thing. But there are days, where I just let go! I would have a mess in front of me, staring me in the face, and I wouldn't do anything about it for days!
@erikmama (12934)
Seasonal organization.... Hehe...That's me...stare at tge mess, watch it accumulate, stare at it more. FInd it a home but it never seems to make it or stay in its home.
I am very organised infact I'm one of the most organised students in my class. My problem is procrastination. No matter how well I organise a project / work I am always putting it off. I guess being organised is not enough you have to actually bother to do the things you organise.
@erikmama (12934)
Way to go!! Organization is something hard to do. I myself am a procrastinator as well, and the both together are no good at all. I guess as with anything else something easy for one person isnt for the next.
I organized my daily office task based on the easiness the job. I start to those task which I can perform fast and finish it in no time. Next, are the tasks that are familiar to me but somehow makes me think and will took time to finish. Then lastly, I work on to those task that I never did before. Those are the task that I need to start from the scratch so it would take a lot of time and effort to finish. ;)
@erikmama (12934)
It is great that yo can do this and have a system that works for you!! We all need to be able to do that with the various things in our life and things would be oh so much more simple!
@eurekafemme (5881)
Hi , dear.;-) i am a very organized person. In fact, other people think that I am an OC . LOL. But, I don't think so. I just love to dwell in a place where it is stress free. Do you know that when things around you are in clatter, it also affects your whole mood. Being able to keep the place tidy will save you a lot of trouble, energy and time.Plus, it gives you a feeling that you are living peacefully and harmoniously with everybody and all even if you are not.:-)
@erikmama (12934)
Because I Am Unorganised - Cry
OC...Wow... I wish I was!! Organization seems to be like rocket science to me and everyone else seems to have it down pat. I have kids, so I could never be OC.I want them to live and play and not just have ahome for looks, but my organizing skills def could use some work. I know. If I had some organization going on I could relly cut a lot of time from the things that I do. And just a few little simple things and I caould have everything tidy.But it seems to be impossuile to me...
I am super organised. Our wedding isn't until August 2011 and almost everything has been booked or atleast decided upon already. Being organised has saved me money in this way.
@erikmama (12934)
Oh! I envy you! Life seems so much more simpler when everything is done without any worry!! Congratulations on your upccoming marriage also!
I am in no way organized. I always lose things in school and find them in my locker when i clean it out at the end of the school year. :P
@erikmama (12934)
Hehe! The locker ate the homework. They say it can't happen, but they just do not know us unorganised people do they!?!? I've had it happen!! School was the worse and I am no better now....Need to get better!
@sender621 (14956)
When i was younger i was very disorganizeed. I hated to open my locker or desk at school. Now that I am an adult, I have learned some better habits at staying organized. I am not 100% but i am amuch better organized person than i have been in the past.
@erikmama (12934)
Some is better than none!! I need to start somewhere because my life is crazy! I know this would help me a lot!
@argytrans (226)
I hope I can always stay organized in life. Maybe, my activities in life can't make myself stay organized. I'm the person who likes do so many things in life and maybe because of that I can't stay organized.