Cooling your body without using AC?

I just had this thought earlier, how will I be able to cool myself at home without using electrical appliances? That was a hard question but I did come up with my own answer. Relaxing was my answer, by this I mean relieving your body from movement, sit or lie down, and stop thinking of things that may raise your heart rate: thoughts like problems and excitement. Also the coolest place on my house is always the floor since warm air goes up and cool air goes down.
@skkalra (966)
Well, you can cool your soul for sure with long deep breaths and relaxing...but for the colling your body in the warm weather it may not help as said..what you say is also correct, but you would need something else to do the purpose.. Happy mylotting.
My purpose will probably be just relaxing itself. Relaxing when i'm done with everything else.
Last night I was playing cards and sweating on my for head. I thought to stop and lay down a bit. I stopped sweating because I stopped moving.
@webzap (885)
I don't have to stay home during the peak hours of the heat. Even staying flat on the floor is quite hot since during summer everything you touch is hot. I would rather go to the mall and stay there until around four in the afternoon or until the sun is about to rest.
@pirate451 (152)
I just had this thought how I cool my body without using AC.First of all I will take bath and relax on the bad and my will cool down.What instrument you will use to make your body cool?
@ahslack (487)
That will be hard,because if the weather is hot,most likely we will switch on the fan or air-condition. However i was thinking that bathing is a good method of cooling our body,but is it counted as using AC? Or another method that is quite similar is to go to the swimming pool or the beach to swim.