Things I Realized In The Journey Called "LIFE"

@elleb0418 (1107)
1. The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be,hoe moody you can get and how hard you are to handle,but still wants you in his/her life 2. Don't think too much problems in your life,they are just test papers given by GOD to see how much you learn in His subject called "LIFE". 3. Some people are meant to fall in love,but that meant to be "TOGETHER". 4. Developing new feelings for someone is just very easy,but the hardest part is getting rid of the old emotions you had for someone else. And lastly... 5. Never be very dependent to anyone in this world,because even your own shadow leaves you when your in darkness.
@ench815 (465)
I can relate with lessons 1-4 but my favorites are 1 .and 2. To me, they are so inter-related. If you think about it... your worries in life can put you in a mess and these are tests from above. But even if your own shadow leaves you,I believe that the one who truly cares about you will walk through life with you. For me, there is always someone I can rely on through thick or thin. I have experienced this and I can vouch for it.
@elleb0418 (1107)
Hello ench815 Life always had a test,it's for us how to surpass it and how to deal with it.Happy to hear that there is always someone you can rely on.I am praying for your happiness always...Godbless
@jugsjugs (13045)
You are right in all that you have put.I think that the person that cares about you is the person that knows how to push the right burrons aswell when you are feeling really ill and really upset.I also think that love can also be unconditional aswell.
@elleb0418 (1107)
jugsjugs Yes,love is unconditional.But it so nice that you will find someone who knows what to do when the time your on your downfall.