Only your friend will tell you that your face is dirty...

friends forever - two bears hugging
Mauritius
hi everyone, i was surfing when i found this quote. i think somewhere it's true. Only your true friend will tell you the truth even if it hurts maybe because they feel that it is better that you are ware of it before anyone laugh at you. What do you think??
• Japan
Hi sweetneelu, I agree with youonly your true friend will tell the truth even if its hurt or not.True friends are always there for us and willing to help us improve and not to get embarrass with other people. They are the one who can be trusted except our family
@kimkim888 (145)
I agree with your post... it's like your the mirror of your friend. Why not telling her the truth? would you still wait for others to bully, confront or say insulting words...if you can call her attention ahead of time. It's nice to have open communication between friends. Just say it nicely even though it will be hurting, she/he will understand because only true friend tell you when ur face is dirty....
I am fully agree with you. thanks for you comments & sharing
yes,my freinds tell my face is dirty , i no anger & take help clean face
ony friends and person love you will tell the fact,balance will laugh
i fully agree with u ,friend or persons who love you ,will only tell u fact ,balance will laugh only
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I think there is some truth to this, even though I think telling the truth sometimes, even as a friend, can be rather tricky and hard to do, but sometimes it just needs to be done anyway I guess.
@med889 (5958)
Oh this is all true because this is what I can also notice around m, it is always my friend telling me the truth about myself and others will never tell me even if I have something in my face they will prefer to ignore that completely though so this is bad and it also helps to differentiate between the true friends and friends who are just being fake.
@2004cqui (2823)
My best friend is my husband. He never noticed when I had of blob of yellow on my cheek when he took me out to dinner! I had been painting my mothers house.
Rarely we get such a friend who care us. They will not hesitate to tell us any things which is wrong or right. True friends are always possitive. They correct our mistakes. They show right path, where we should actually go. They really cares and loves us. I too love my friends very dearly because she is the one who had taught me every lesson my life which am leading today. I was very empty in religion , but she filled my heart with spritulity.
@cachehit (166)
completely agree with your point.it also can used to be a way to check whether he or she is your indeed friend
I too believe the same .If my true friend says that today I am looking ugly, I will accept that because she don't want me to look ugly when I am going outside some where.Before every one laughs at me, I would make myself better believing on what she said.In fact I would appreciate her for that.