after a long time i have to come back here......

@dipak06 (913)
well after a long time i must have to come here again....i have really missed this site...actually due to my personal work i was little bit busy for some time and i could not be in touch with mylot..but now i can't keep myself away from this lovable site any more...so i have to come back to interact all of my friend or i can say mylotters.....
Sincerely welcome your coming back again.Coincidently,the same circumstance like you occur to me once upon a time also.Because of some personal reason,I have to leave mylot for one year,but fortunately I am still here right now.I really don't like giving up something halfway.
hi dipak yes its so nice isn't it to come back to our wonderful mylot after having been away for a while. welcome back. I was at ont time gone for 11 months and I so missed all mylot friends, so when I came back I was thrilled that so many had also missed me and told me they were glad I am back. I think I now have been back about six or seven months and have enjoyed mylot more all the time.