How long have you been a member of Mylot?

Guangzhou, China
Hi my friends, I just wonder how long have you been a member of Mylot? I can believe that you must have enjoy a very good life in mylot, does it? As far as I am concerned, I think I have been a member of Mylot for about a year. With the time in mylot, I think I have enjoy my life so much and make a lot of frineds here. I can usually get the help in my life. I enjoy here so much. What about you?
@tomitomi (5441)
Hi monkeylong! I've been here for five months and have enjoyed every minute of it. It's a joy to share and learn something with the world. When you're down and wish someone would listen to you, glad that usually there is, someone, somewhere picks your message and tries to lift you up.
Congratulations to you that you ahve enjoyed here so much in your life. Just keep on enjoying your life here. I think we can learn a lot of things here at the same time!have a nice day!
@tomitomi (5441)
Agree! Have a nice day too!
@swn_chik (266)
I'm a newbie here .As for now I have been here in mylot for 2 weeks and enjoying every bit of it.I get to learn more and improve my English .
I'm still somewhat of a newbie. I've been here for about two weeks but I feel like I know the site pretty well already. I like it here too, I was used to yahooanswers before I joined mylot. When I realized this is basically the same thing, just a way more positive atmosphere, I don't think I ever logged into yahooanswers again. I just replaced that website with this one, and mylot has the perks of making a little extra money for being active, which is nice.