Say lies

At certain times we may forced to say lies with reasons or without reasons. But does it will hurt you after some time? Do you feel guilty on doing so? Wish to here from you. Regards, Thank-s
@dawnald (84126)
• Shingle Springs, California
"forced to"? Like somebody was twisting your arm or something? It can become a pretty bad habit, and something people do without thinking, but forced to?
Hi dear, It is a bad habit. No body is forcing you to tell (if you think little open, in fact it happens also). In general, I meant to say that we have to say lies (not harmful) but to save a good cause, we need to. Some times there may be good result than bad, even thoug it may be certain lies. This is the situation I taken into consideration. Regards, Thank-s
@dawnald (84126)
• Shingle Springs, California
That is what we call a "little white lie"...
@Lore2009 (7389)
Hi, I try to be honest always. But there are situations when being honest is more stressful. If it doesn't work out, I may eventually have to lie.
Hi dear, In fact this is the real things. We prefer to be truthful, but at certain point of time we have to be little away from this. Thanks for your comment. Regards, Thank-s
Say lies? If someone answers "no", he/she must be hypocrite. And when I was young, I really did it many times, to my parents, to the teacher... soon later, I drunk as I brew. Now I do it hardly, ecxept for some white lies ...
Hi dear, You are right. We must have said lies. As a human being it is not possible to say lies because certain time we would say it. May be for some good reasons or not. But as and when we know the impact and realize it is not fair, we will purposively reduce to telling lies. That shows our culture and growth. Good comment. Regards, Thank-s
@bird123 (10342)
Who is forcing anyone to tell lies???? Aren't people choosing to lie??? One can always refuse to answer. How about not doing things that will put you in a position to lie??
Hello thanks! I was forced to say lyes...but i regret that!
Hi dear, You are correct. At many occasion, it is not our will, but we are forced to it. The circumstances may be such that we should say or act. May be in such case, we won't feel guilty, because it my have some positive advantages or some goodness. Regards, Thank-s
@apples99 (6564)
Well first off I rarely next to never lie to the people that are close to me that I trust, I think its importaunt to keep strong trust amongst those you are close to because once that trust is broken its dificult to earn it back. so I practice telling the truth as often as posible to those I love and trust. Now I'm human and humans are flawed but I dont like to lie its not a good feeling, so like I said I dont lie to those I love and trust because trust is importaunt, and once its gone its not so easy to get back, and even if you get the trust back there will always be a stigma in the back of peoples minds, because people remember things and they dont always forgive completely. And if for some reason I ever do lie its only to spare someone's feelings for example if my friend asked me if she looked fat in her jeans I would probably say no what am I supposed to say yes you look fat? thats not my idea of a good friend, but if my mother asked me the same question I would tactfully tell the truth because we are extremely close, and she would not be offended by the truth coming from me. also character is importaunt as well and I want people to know me as a person of my word because I am, and not a liar I feel bad if I tell even the smallest lie. so I try to be truthful as I can 99% of the time.
Hi dear, I think all our friends should read out your comments. I like it. We should more precise to the facts and should follow the tendency to express truth as it is. There are many lies polished with name as 'confidential', 'secret', etc. and people used to hide the facts and reveal so many things and in fact it is lies and we will call them in a different names. However, we should be loyal to our mind be punctual to the facts and it give us peace of mind - which is highly important. Regards, Thanks-s
@AutumnGold (1062)
Hello thanks. I hardly ever lie but we all use little white lies from time to time. I only tell white lies to get me out of a sticky situation, an example being I'm ill if I'm invited somewhere and I don't really want to go.
Hi dear, Thank for the prompt comment. I like your nature. Simple likes like escaping the situations are quite normal. As compred to major likes, this type of escapes are not be said as lies. Wish you all the best, Regards, Thank-s