What is the first thing you do , when you open mylot.com ?

Mylot is a very good site as you all know for earning as well as sharing thoughts,starting discussions etc. Usually when i open mylot.com everyday , I first of all see how many responses are there in my started discussions. And after that i respond to other discussions , comment, start a new discussion etc. What is the first thing you do , when mylot is opened ?
@deve_annrn (1857)
since i'm still new here...the first thing i did when i opened mylot was look for discussions that fell on my interests and responded to it... i'm trying to get familiar with how things worked...and i tried starting some discussion that will allow me to interact with fellow users and get to know some of them too...and until now.., i still don't know how to earn from this site...lols
Welcome to MyLot(: Link about earnings: http://www.mylot.com/about/earnings.aspx To earn from this site is basically talking and interacting with others. Earning is a reward and is not the point of MyLot. You earn my replying,starting discussions and searching.Remeber: Its NOT about quantity. Its about quality. One Line answers wont get you anywhere. Small answers will be deleted and earnings will be lost. Make it as informative and good quality. That will get you rewarded. Hoped I Help,asianxkutiee Good Luck(:
@shockrayz (200)
The first thing I do is LOGGING IN. Then look at the upper left to see how much my earning is.
me too...
@oldchem1 (8144)
I do have a little myLot routine(how sad am I). First I check if I have any friends requests or messages, if I have when I have dealt with them I then go to my 'discussions started' tab and if I have received any responses I respond back, then I look at my 'discussion responded' tab and see if I have received any responses there and if I need to respond. After that I look at discussions my friends have started and then discussions in my interests - this usually keeps me quite busy
I do the same(; I try to do the most & be as active as possible. If there's nothing to do, I will search discussion in my interests. I also check "Activity". (:
@megamatt (14333)
My routine tends to be rather varied, depending on what time of the day I log on and even then, what my frame of mind. Perhaps I am really going to spend some time in the Questions or Answers forum. Perhaps I might be checking out any topics that friends are making, to see if they made anything of interest. Let's take a look at that top discussions forum, to really see if I have anything to sink my teeth into there. The list really goes on and one from there. I think I tend to post responses first, before starting any new discussions if I have any ideas but I have been known to flip the script every now and then. Then there are times where I really mix and match. I do think that there are certain patterns that I follow on this website but there are a lot of times where the pattern tends to vary and I tend to go with the flow. Just depends on the topics that are posted in the end.
@m_perez (506)
First I check if anybody responded to my discussions and if they did I add them a comment. After that I go check the discussion that I posted responses in them and check if anybody added a comment on my response and if they did I respond back. Then I start to search discussions that catch my interest.
@hestylim (1211)
The first thing I do when I open mylot is open the discussion tab! :P haha.. I would like to respond the discussions that have been started. ^^
@tomitomi (5441)
Hi sonaimajumdar! I love the friends started section and that's where I normally head first. A visit to myLot is very satisfying when all the different sections have been visited.
the first thing i see when i open mylot is the earnings and discussions comes next. then will go to photos respectively..
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I usually check out the latest discussions, to see if anything interesting is going on. ONly after that do I usually check my own discussions and friend requests, etc.
@aquariand (466)
The first thing i do is to see if i have any friends requests then look at the top for discussions to join in
@shockrayz (200)
The first I do is LOGGING IN. Then look at the upper left of the screen to see how much I've earned.
I would first check if i had got any friend messages or any other requests then i would check out my friend's discussions and i would post on them and later i would check out some more discussions of my choice.
@paulybg (127)
I usually read the discussions I started throough the mail sent by Mylot.com and so when I first open mylot, my first thing would be checking the discussion i take part in and the discussion I interested, certain put some comment on them. Then I would start some new discussions.
@Sreekala (18788)
Hi sonai, First I will check the message box and friend request box whether there is any message/FR is waiting. If there is any I will clear them first. Then I will check the topics in three different categories. First I will check the topics from friends, then from the interests and lastly from today’s top. If I am much active in mylot I may check the earning tab to find out how much I earned (recently I am not active much and hardly check that tab). Now I have developed one more habit, checking the responded tab, as I am not getting notifications in my inbox, I am finding out the comments by using this tab. Once in a day I will check my profile too….