do you wanted sexphone with you girl or boy friends ???

Indonesia
do you like to invited you girl or boy friend to make out but just in the phone and it just a same taste or not , i start discussion this because i just courius that all folks .
there is nothing wrong to ask here. It is mature content, though. I have read in mylot topics, that friends who are separated by distance, due to reasons of job, etc. so, I find people using the telephones and internet to satisfy the carnal desires and needs of the body. It is better, because, one will not get the sexually transmitted disease, like HIV or the like, through telephonic discussions.
are they need some rubber glove for that hand jod or just they voice in horn sound , i think this kind to some people is good but some another people is groos what you think is really clear to me but cant this sexphone get to be a junky ???