if you like dog or love dog come in!!

Indonesia
waht kind of dog do you like?? are you have them??
@bwaybaby (904)
At the moment I do not have a dog. I'm at school for most of the year and my parents didn't have enough time to properly care for our dog- it just wasn't far to him, as no one was home to give him the love he needed. My mother gave him, a Shih Tzu, to a friend of the family who has three other Shih Tzus. My boyfriend has a sweet, adorable Golden retriever that I absolutely adore. I want a dog just like her. :) I'm currently dog sitting two beagles and a lab. They're nice enough dogs, they're just attention starved as the owner is rarely home. As bed time is the only time that she is always home, they always want to sleep with me. I personally love Border Collies. They're gorgeous and intelligent.
yeah i love golden retriever too and i want have one too
I love Golden Retrievers! I think they are so adorable and cute. Im not siked about it being all grown up and big. I'm not crazy about big dogs although they are easier to train and friendy(: Shih Tzus are cute,as well(: Your lucky. Even though, they're not yours. (:
@kimkim888 (145)
I love poodles... i like to fix the fur and dress them up... less incidence of bitting
poodle??? i don't know that dog...
Personally, I dont think people should dress up pets. I don't believe animals like it and it restrains them... Ofcourse,it's entirely their decision but what if the pet doesnt enjoy it. Im just saying...
we have 1 chi and 6 pit/bull mix
Wow, seven dogs? You must really love dogs and have alot of time. Sadly, my family doesn's have much time at home.
I love dogs. I own a shitzu dog before. But my maid lost my dog and I really felt so sad. I look for her for 3 months and I am willing to give a money reward to someone who can tell me where my dog is. But nothing happened. So to forget everything, I tell my maid that if she can't find my dog then it's better that we part ways because I almost hate her after the incident.
Aww, Im sorry. I wouldn't be able to handle it either. Atleast, you made a respectful and nice way to fire her. Intead, of being furious and rude. Im sure she felt bad and losing a pet is losing a child. It's never easy to lose family.
I have a fluffy Pomerainian who has 4 lbs of fluff and 2 pounds body weight. She is an Orange Sable Pom. She is 8 months old, and full of the devil. She was a Christmas Present from Santa for my daughter. We are training her to use the litter box, she's doing quite well too. She has completly taken over the house. Everyone adores her. Shes a great little dog with a huge personality.......
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I love all kinds of dogs really, but some of my favourite breeds are Bernese Mountaindogs, Saint Bernhards, Dogue de Bordeaux, akita and many others. At the moment I have one dog only, a black labrador mix, but I would love to get at least one more in the future. I just need a bigger place to live first!
I like super,fluffy small dogs. I also like friendly dogs. My friend has a very sweet dog. I love how he doesn't bite strangers ,but is very good at guarding. My dad was going to buy a black chihuahua from his friend. But, my mom didn't want a dog because they're hard to take care of and a whole other responsibility. No one is ever home and she is the only one home and doesnt want to take care of it.