How to make your love possessive about you ??

Hi mylotters...If some one like and love you but he/she is not so much possessive about you because he/she knows that you never gonna dump them...during this situation how to make some extra caring about you...btw I am asking you methods which we can apply practically and working too. thank you
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Sweetie, first of all. Possessiveness in any relationship is very dangerous. You only possess furniture, not a person, let alone the one you love. As long as your partner love and care for you, everything will work out just fine. Just be yourself and love your partner naturally. TATA.
Thank you but sometimes you can't help it , your mind won't work ..Love make you mad and make you possessive either :(
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
I know love do that to us, sweetie. But it is one thing you really have to be careful of. TATA.
hmmm I will try :):):)
@romzz05 (573)
You need to be more independent, don't be too clingy. Don't be too available, spend time with other people so that he wouldn't think that your world just revolve around him/her.
I tried that but they think that I am ignoring them , my this action makes them angry , it is like ignoring M i rite ???
@romzz05 (573)
No don't ignore them, just be busy or at least pretend to be busy. Its like if he ask you out on a certain date don't immediately say YES that's so obvious that you are too available. You could say I might have a plan it could be work so pretend to check your calendar or something... as everyone says have a life, that earns respect from your partner.
Romzz05 if I say I am busy every time will it help , because every time I can't say that I am busy with something or other thing, moreover if they call me out and I say I am busy they will go with someone else...and it happened with me ??
@eLsMarie (4148)
Well... prove to him/her that you can dump him/her.
How to do that if you can't do that actually :O
@eLsMarie (4148)
It's all in the mind really. If you're showing your partner that you're weak, he or she will be abusive and later get irritated being with you. I guess you start giving him space so that he'll miss you. Give a little respect for yourself because no other person can give it more than you do.
Correct, I need to be stronger :)
@aldawn22 (224)
It's difficult to push someone to be possessive to you, simply because we can't control the feelings of another person. But maybe try to do something which you think he didn't expect you doing it, like leaving him but not for good just try to find out if he's really important to you.
Its not hard...Best example is me ..I am very possessive :)
@rose005 (254)
If you want to make your love possessive than go out with your friends, spend some time with them. Don't call him every time. Sometimes when he calls you make it busy. and lot more.... For me I really hate those who are possessive and I don't want to make anyone possessive about me. My boyfriend is very possessive about me he calls me time and again asking me that where I am? If I says that I am home then he won't say anything but if I say I am in town or somewhere else than he ask so many questions like with whom I am? weather my friend is boy or girl and so on.... Sometimes I am getting irritating of it.
hmm..tell me how will you feel if your bf stop asking you and and leave you free .....don't you think he is ignoring you ???
@med889 (5958)
I made him realized my value much more by at first avoiding him and talking very less so that he start feeling something is going wrong then as I talk a lot so he will ask me about the problems and then when I started to avoid him, he was more keen to know me more and thus keeping a track of what I do and with whom I meet.
Oh , nice you have solved your problem in that way :)
Hi, i ve read romzz05 comments and i agree with this person. If that person really dont keen to be with you and spend with u then he wont ask for again n again... Before jumping on anything u need to check first, have to make him wait and have to check his patient.
Yes you are correct , but sometimes you accept the situation and cant help much about it .
@deve_annrn (1857)
hmmm...i can very much relate to this...in my relationship i am the one who is possessive to my boyfriend and in some ways i want him to do the same thing too...and i did some tricks to and yes it worked...try spending lesser time with him...he will definitely miss your presence...or try doing something that he wasn't used to seeing you doing...try surprising him...and try to mention things like..."i'm busy" even if you're not..just make it look like you don't have time for him..some thing like that...but don't nag..it will irritate him...=)
Can you tell me some things about what you have done...I am a boy tell me what can I do to gain attention ??? tell me practical methods ?
@Galena (9123)
why on Earth would you want to? posessiveness is a sign of mistrust. so maybe if you start sleeping around and being untrustworthy they will become posessive. OR you could be happy that they love and trust you, and don't have a bad relationship, which posessiveness is a sign of.