Back in India :)

Hi Friends, I am back in India and spent 2 week with my parents and relatives at my native place. It was refreshing to be away from all the work related activities and being with the family. I am not able to visit MyLot because of Internet connection issue at my place, should be resolved soon. Interact with you all through responses and new discussion very soon. Keep going and be HAPPY :)
@kristeena (358)
Hi, there! It is really good to be back home, spending some time with your family and friends. There's nothing compares to the land where you were born and raised. Congratulations! LOL..
Thank you, I had great time with family and friends after a long time. Thank you for sharing,.
Dammit i am still here stuck in the UK lol i miss my friends a lot and i would do anything to go back to India. Unfrtunately have my education to complete last time i went to india was over a year ago had gone for three months. Although have to agree the internet connection in India is terrible
Internet connection is not that bad as you sound but yeh you need to be carefull while choosing the service. Hope that you finish your study and come back home :) Thanks for sharing.