What would you name your business if you could have one?

I would love to have my own store. I would name it Sharon's bargains. being it would be bargain priced clothing and house wares. I would hope to get my own store one day real soon too.
@aurorastorm (1136)
My business name would be Chocolate Dreams by Lesley. I make chocolates for wedding showers, baby showers, kids parties and all special occasions. I recently bought some labeling with the above name and am planning on marketing my chocolates to some local businesses in the area where I live
I do the body parts in the winter for Valentines day. I had a ball selling them too. Now the store closed where I bought the huge bag of chocolate so I was not able to do it this year. I hope to find it one day. I still have my molds though.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I would also like to have a store. Preferrably a vintage clothes store, or perhaps a design store. But I haven't figured that out quite yet. It would definitely be a store though!
That would be great for you too. I want to open a flea market booth. sharon's bargain would be the name.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, There are lots of nams according to the products I am selling or the business I am going to start. But if a start a purely business it may be names as "non of your business". A bit too long isn't it.
No it is not too long at all.
Actually, my girlfriend and I are in the process of starting our own business and that is something that we've already thought about. We have decided on a name for the business, but we don't want to share it with anyone yet because we haven't gotten everything finalized and we don't want to have anyone steal the name that we've settled on because it is a name that has the coordinating URL available and we definitely don't want to lose that opportunity.
@STILLETO (46)
i'd love to name my business if ever i have it my own, 12 R's. Internet cafe, Gen. Merchandise, boutique. 12 r's because i have 8 sisters and 3 brothers. 12 in all.
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Gifts, I already have one. I am into crochet business. I make made to order crochet blouses, dresses, etc. and the name of my craft business is "CURLYWINKS". The name was derived from my nickname winky and me being known for having natural curly hair. The business name speaks so much about my personality and just right for my crochet business!
@ElicBxn (60870)
I'd like to sell my jewelry and call the place "Dragon's Hoard Jewelry"
@cream97 (29169)
I would just name my business after my first name or a name that is very creative and catchy.