natural gift

for every human being with out father they cant get birth,father are the gift for every one,mu father is the great gift to me,mom will give birth and bad will give knowledge to the child,..
@besthope44 (12145)
Father is the gift of god and nature. Every child needs a good father to walk in right direction
@besthope44 (12145)
@junrapmian (2170)
I agree with you...without our father we can not be born in this world. Just like our mother, our father is one important person to our lives. He sees to it that he can give his children a bright future by working hard for his family. Though it is the mother who is left alone in the house with the children, doing all the household chores and disciplining the children, our father is one person who we still consult and ask for advices if we have problems. I love my father so much, he has proven his worth of a father to us his children. He had loved us so dearly and we his children really missed him a lot.