Any Fitness freaks.........

@durgabala (1362)
I am not one, but yes do few exercises to keep fit and in shape. I do cycling and walk a lot. I have one cousin who is constantly into fitness regimes. Always hitting the gym and also has stationary cycle at home. Of course is in great shape but we simply get irritated by his constant chatter on fitness. Anybody who is like this.........?
@lexx87 (1711)
• Mexico
I'm a fitness freak but im studying and im a trainer too , so i really love my work and what im studying . I hit the gym like 3-4 hours per day depends if im working . I really love gym, gym time, cardio, lift weights, etc.
@durgabala (1362)
Oh that's great. since you are a trainer too, then you should be a fitness freak..
I have few exercises every day.I have lot of time to use computer,it is not good for health.
@durgabala (1362)
Yes, sitting in front of the computer is no good, unless its your profession.
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I think that I am an exercise fanatic but don't constantly talk about it. Exercise is so important to living a long and healthy life that it's benefits can't be ignored. I usually weight train for about 15 minutes a day and then do some sort of cardio for 30 minutes. I also do other form of fun exercise every day. I walk or jog or swim at the beach.
@durgabala (1362)
oh..that's really good...........