can you be my friend?

@rugene (57)
Hoping to have more friends Here,IM new Here and I wanted to Take advantage this discussion to gain more friends.Anyway I wanted to invite You But Im afraid maby You will think Who AM i? are we close? Unless me inviting You to invite me,means has a proper and You are permitted to Invite Me.More Decent way of inviting friends.Hope You will ADD me Up.
@thesids (22359)
• Bhubaneswar, India
HI reg! WELCOME ABOARD!!! Hope you dont mind referring you by the short version of your name. I am new here too though I joined 7 months ago? Yes, I started being active since only the last week. I am from India and work as a Web Developer. I am suffering from illness and cannot go out of house. I am 35 and married. My hobbies... Plenty of them... What abt you? And yes, I invite you to be a friend.
@rugene (57)
wow,what a warm welcome.Thanks for Being approachable thesids.I also Like the short name You revise,anyway Im from Philippines im still a student,My half of the heart tells me this SIte and I really enjoying it now.Thanks Again thesids.
@thesids (22359)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Thanks reg for your appreciation and not killing me on my calling you with a shorter version of your name. Invitation Sent.
Welcome to mylot,I hope you have fun here and make lots of friends. You can post and resppond and have fun all at the same time. Enjoy your day!
@rugene (57)
Thank You very much giftsandbagscom.
Your welcome
@tina256 (190)
hi ,rugene ,how are you ? i just wnana know ,it that avatar were you ? welcome to mylot ,this is a very good place to meet many people from the world ,sure ,also make friends . you are a positive person ,u can make some good frineds here . wish u goes well .
@rugene (57)
Haha.DO I Really look like SAM WOrthington? anyway Thanks tina256.
@TexLadyPj (1329)
Herro rugene Welcome to mylot. I hope you have the wonderful and exciting experience I am having at mylot. I will invite you to be my friend, however, please do not solicit me to join your programs. Prosperous mylotting
@rugene (57)
lol.I only want friends.Thanks for the wonderful friendship Offer TexLadyPj(669).
I am new here as well and currently I do not have any friends on the site. It's kind of sad since I have over 300 friends on facebook and I lost count of the people on MySpace. I would love to have a few MyLot friends so I hope that my response to this thread finds a few friends for me as well.
@rugene (57)
NOW that were Friends,It FEEls great that I have a new friend from different PLace.Thank You anobel1984.
I am also new here and I guess I am the one who recruited you here.