can I cancel my bids after I win them

I am bidding on three items from one person. I asked on two items if she combines shipping. Being there slippers and I want to buy more from her. if she does not answer me in time can cancel my bid if she wants me to pay shipping on each thing seperate? Thanks there is two hours left on these items.
You don't need to cancel it just yet, once your bid is confirm, email the seller and ask them to do a combined shipping unless her site says she doesn't do that. And if she still doesn't reply you, you can write to ebay and file a complain to them. And if you decide to pay them, you can also always give them a negative feedback as well. I hope this helps... :) Usually I buy from Amazon because they are much more reliable then ebay sellers... Try to get the really great rating ebay sellers, those are really superb!! (I only buy CDs and DVDs on ebay)
Thanks very much this is what I needed. I am going to pay for the items being I don't want negative feedback. I just went to another seller for my other items and they combine shipping as well. Thanks very much for this help.
Anytime!! Buy from the trusted sellers, make sure that they have sold as many as 100 items and have positive feed backs.. They usually have blue stars!! Those are the trusted sellers and they reply and send your stuff on time and they are reliable!
@carmelanirel (20979)
I don't know gifts, this is something you might want to check into before you do this again..In the mean time, you can contact the seller and explain the situation or hope that someone out bids you..
I will not bid again on the items until my mail is answered. Thanks
I don't know how it works, but hopefully the seller will get online as the deadline comes nearer and they can help you..
• Maldives
Sorry to say this, but you obviously cannot cancel your bid after you have won it. Once you have won a bid, you have to pay for it and that is according to the rules. And if you do not, i think you might get banned or something, I'm not quite sure about the consequences. But if you are planning to buy from the seller anyhow, why don't you just contact and tell him the situation. He just might agree i guess.
I did contact them on two items. I am hoping they get back to me before the items end. I wanted to bid on a few more thigns they had.
I don't think you can cancel them, as you're obligated to pay for it once you win it, now if someone outbids you, then you don't have to pay for anything. I suppose if you do win you could contact the seller and ask if they would be willing combine shipping, but you are obligated to pay for what you win, you could ask if you could cancel. It doesn't hurt to ask, I suppose.
I won't cancel it I will just pay for it and let them know they lost me as a customer.
@ip5217 (1655)
In this case, the only left for you is to cancel the transaction with your seller if you end up being the highest bidder. Then, if he agrees, a request will be sent to you. All you have to do is respond to that cancel transaction request and you're good to go.
I don't believe that it is possible to cancel your bids. I learned a long time ago that if there was something that I questioned about a listing from someone that I needed to ask the questions that I had before I placed the bids. This showed me a lot of things, such as the fact that there are some sellers that never answer the questions that buyers have. I think by asking questions in advance I've had better experiences with the customer service that I've received.
@juryse (753)
Bidding is a binding contract. And as soon as you win the item you are expected to pay for it. However, there are special circumstances that eBay will allow you to retract your bid. I suggest you look it up in the Help pages. Remember though that it's the seller's decision if he/she will accept your reason. I suggest you contact the seller immediately and communicate the reason why.