What is the best way to tell a girl you do not like her?

I just need to let this girl know im not interested without being too harsh.And she is very fragile.any suggestions ??
Don't feel afraid, go near her and speak up that "i am sorry to let you know that i am not interested in you." I am sure her might be your good friend and trust me she will be okay. If not you try to be friendly with her and let her know that can we be good friend, and i don't feel more than that. She will accept your words, girls are really understandable.
• United Arab Emirates
I know its difficult. But you need to know that you dont love her. You could tell her that you have another girl in your life. Well...if you think they are fragile, then you too have a feeling towards her.
The best way of avoiding a girl is not speaking with her. If she speaks also not responding properly is the best way.
@reneezoso (393)
well .. start up with a normal talk and slowly lead to the way u dont believe in love and stuffs.. and make fun of relationship nd stuffs.. she will eventually know u rnot the boy of her dreams..
Tell her that you are homosexual and not into friends but would love to continue being friends with her. That's one suggestion or you could just be honest and tell her that although you like her as a friend you're not ready to get into a relationship with her or anyone at the moment.