My comments on Pilipinas Win na Win

If there is one thing they shouldn't do, is not to make THE SAME MISTAKE as the previous show. Wowowee could have pull it off if the Main host wasn't just too much. i just watch it on youtube. it may not be as funny as before but at least it's not humiliating and insulting to the audience who participate there unlike in the last show. I don't know how this show is gonna take long. I've heard from my relatives (from states) that some are not watching channel two anymore and my sister in law have now switch to eat bulaga. But if they keep this up all over the years with out doing anything funny to the audience, they're gonna last long than wowowee ever did. I believe eat Bulaga made mistakes too but not in the context of humiliating the participant or make look like persuading the contestant to get this money or loose.. this new show has a long way.. What do you think?? you're views...
@Metatronik (5911)
• Pasay, Philippines
I have comments to Win na Win as well. I admit it is not really exciting as before. Unlike in Wowowee it has been always exciting for almost everyday. Because Willie knows how to bring his sense of humor. I believe it could have been stayed longer if he has not been that much. Wowowee can even beat the other channel and can have a higher ratings. As for Win na Win I have noticed that their theme song was just so boring that can't even get the attention of viewers. It was like an MTB before. For me they have to create something that is pleasing to the viewers. Pokwang must be trained to be more creative in sense of humor so that she can also do what Willie did but not to the extent that they are offending, humiliating and insulting other people. Whenever I see Kris I really feel that I am watching her previous game shows like Game Ka Na Ba, Deal or No Deal and any other afternoon game shows. Sometimes it is boring as well and I could only see her exciting when it comes to talk shows like The Buzz. I am hoping that they could improve this variety show for the better or else their ratings will just fall. I am hoping also that it has a long way to go.
Hello Metatronik, I believe that Pokwang has her own unique way of being funny and humorous and he doesn't have to be like Willie. if she does the same, people would hate her too, knowing she only started in that show not anything else (unless am missing something). Well, i have watch her other shows too and it's not fun like Willie since Krizzy is a bit Mestiza of sorts. i always look at the audience in the show and only in Wowowee where even foreigners can laugh or dance in that show. but willie was the problem too. i hope this new show doesn't end like Wowowee did.
• Pasay, Philippines
Actually that is exactly my point, what I mean is they have to trained Pokwang more on her own ways for being unique that has sense of humor the same level as Willie in the sense that can really attract more viewers. Not really she should be like Willie to the extent that she will humiliate the audiences as what Willie did before.
@LIENROSE (911)
I beleive that pilipinas win na win will not be in agood track, Robin padilla is not yet ready to take over the show since kris was being talkative that robin always become speechless everytime that always made robin out of the show, give and take is a must, Eat bulaga is more credible show... happy mylotting
Hello lien, I don't think robin is the type who talks to the audience, probably robin want to try something new in his career. i agree that Eat Bulaga is even better since. sometimes i could hate the show but not for a while. Kris never changes, i am sure she will try her best to do something about this making the show greater than willie.
I think the previous mistake was a thing that could be patched up, since the wowowee show was a very entertaining one it could have toppled the rival show Eat Bulaga since it captured a lot of Filipinos and foreigners around the worlds attention. But since what is done is done! maybe Pilipinas Win na Win has to make some measures to overcome and make them a great show but its too premature to judge as of this moment since they are at their primary stage of making the show lively. They have too come up with better ideas to be able to hang on and ease some viewers pressure.
Hello Julius, When Wowowee first came up it wasn't as boring as Win na Win, and my mom was once an audience during the shows early times. too bad willie screw it again. ABS has always tried their best to come up with good ideas, i mean they tried it so hard. the only thing funny in ABS shows for me was Going Bulilit even if it's corny sometimes.
@rsa101 (13833)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well I think it is but natural that the show will lose some supporters especially those that are loyal to Willie. I know there are some that are die hard fanatics of Willie and they truly supported him. We can determine if the new show can really surpassed what the former show has done in here.
yeah, most specially from Overseas. when my Auntie called, she told me she's not watching channel two anymore because Wowowee and Willie is now gone.
@mjcookie (2274)
Willie may be too full of himself, but he was the appropriate host for a nice noontime show. I wasn't a huge fan of Wowowee but I liked it better than Eat Bulaga, although EB is nice as well. Wowowee was really funny, but only in some parts. I only watched it for "Willie of Fortune"; other than that, I switched channels. I agree that their pick-up lines may be degrading, but that was part of the humor that attracted people. EB's hosts are smarter, calmer, and less abrasive. As for Win Na Win, I honestly don't like it that much. I haven't watched a single episode yet but just the pairing of hosts is not that inviting. They should have just let Kris on game shows, LOL. Where's the fun factor? The humor? I believe Pokwang is not enough to brighten the whole show. Robin Padilla is kinda...serious.
HEllo MJcookie, Well, eat Bulaga isn't that too much like Wowowee, No wonder contestants feel fear when ever they are on that stage. eat bulaga is still unique and despite of the set backs and some of their mistakes, they still got more audience most specially from the poor, while Wowowee was filled with too much Balikbayans. i have watch Win na win in youtube, it's not the same, but when pokwang,valerie and mariel were there, it's a bit of wowowee but with robin and kris, i think it was a bit off. robin should go back to action series, at least.
@salonga (27964)
I can only watch noontime shows at YouTube. Well Wowowee was never exciting to me. I've never liked Willie. I don't like his style. I found this show so baduy. The contestants are being made like second stupids all for the sake of money. I can't comment on Pilipinas Win a Win for I've watched just some parts. So far there is nothing really wrong as I could see but it seems Kris and Robin will not make a good pair. I like Robin, he is a gentleman and his every move is cute to me. Kris well she is the same old Kris, there is nothing really new. With Mariel and Valerie, they are both beautiful but they can never be good hosts unless they learn to modulate their voice. They are always talking at the top of their voice and they are hurting my eardrum. Who ever told them that hosting should be done that way? Pokwang is better, she is naturally funny. But I think they can never win over Eat Bulaga. No, way!
Hello salonga, My mom and I used to like the show because it was really fun inside the stage. before too we hate Eat Bulaga because our relatives from US had a bad impression there over the seats, they were so frustrated that they covered their faces in the camera and didn't laugh through the entire show, when it became boring to them after the frustration. i guess that's when EAT BULAGA made a nice scheme to entertain more "Balikbayans" so that it will shadowed what happened to my relatives, or just an improvement. Eat Bulaga is a LIving History that nothing from the ABS shows can never compete. their shows are really for the people and not for the ratings.
Let's admit it. It's really awkward. And I was really hoping to see fresh faces for the hosts. I have a feeling that the reason they're putting Mariel back - Robin Padilla. Robin is courting her right so it's a plus when it comes the romantic factor though they are working. And most of the masses loves Robin Padilla - they will be glued to the show to "see the progress of the two". Then Kris Aquino because - controversial follows her around even though most of it - she's the one who makes it. As for Pokwang and Valerie - I pity Pokwang though. It's like she's there to serve Kris Aquino. Ahaha. Well, Kris is the one executive who abolished the thought of Willie coming back to ABS that's why Win na Win was born. Oh, well... Showbusiness. After Showtime, I just switch to Eat Bulaga. I just don't feel like watching the show. They are times I am giving them a chance but it lacks charisma. And I agree with you, if they can't think of something, they will never be of the same level with what WOWOWEE has accomplished. Good luck to them.
Hello there totally - undecided -************ Putting Robin and Kris Aquino (AGAIN!) in that show can be a real mistake. why give pokwang, valerie and Mariel a chance to rise above being just a co-host and let them take the lead. I don't know, but if am going to watch Win na Win, it's because of Pokwang. i have also watch Eat Bulaga recently and it's still the best for me since child hood.