I've been Checking Lottery Tickets...and only ONE JACKPOT!

Hello there lotters, I have been playing the lottery since the age permit me so. but not as addicted or obessive I am as i was before, I'd rather play safe and cheap than bet on big amount and then loose it all. Lottery is a one heck of a gambling but i play it too. just to see if things go well after wards.. i had played ten times this past few months but i never looked into the results because expecting a lot brings me huge frustrations.. Above all twelve tickets, i just got only ONE Jackpot.... With only THREE numbers... Yeah it sucks. that's why am gonna look for a job. lucky those creeps who are winning this. views please. Have a great day..
I also play and bet on lottery. I am hoping to win, I mean longing and dreaming and 100% liking to win. I won before but on ez2 lotto, that was my birthday. The amount i brought home is $98 less and I was so happy because I have instant money on my important day.If I bet it in rumber I could have won $145. I am thankful for the experience, it made me addicted sometimes to bet for more, but i stop after a year of not experiencing to win. Some says that you have to take care of your number and when you play in Lotto you have to bet for that same number over and over again.
Hello grecy, that reminds me of that bet i made before in easy two. my auntie told to use her number but i misunderstood her suggestion that i bet on the wrong set of numbers. that made me sad because If i had listened to her i would have at least won one hundred dollars myself. that was the saddest day of my life i think
rumber? what's that, what I mean is rumble (rumblelito) It always makes us sad when our numbered appeared and we forget to bet on it. Actually that is the reason of arguments here at home. My parents are addicted to betting in the lottery.
@skysuccess (8882)
LetranKnight25, Take the saying: "If it is yours, it will be yours" with a pinch of salt here. Games that hinges on chance and luck is as good as looking for a needle in a haystack. So, if I can suggest just buy 1 ticket and load it to your comfort level - in this case you will not need to frustrate yourself with matching the results to so many tickets and most of all saving more trees. Just to let you know that my dad just bought 1 series and walked off $8000 richer. Not kidding you.
Hello Sky, I guess it's just pure luck, i dunno the lottery system there but in here i heard rumors that it can be manipulated but i hope not. eight thousand dollars is still big till this day, you're old man was lucky enough to have it. am not sure if i'll ever get my chance
LetranKnight25, I am sure your time and chance will come - as long as you do not beg for it. Because there's nothing you and I could do about it. If you say it is luck, then it is luck - but to some it could be something else. My dad is one number short to claim the second top prize which is a whopping $380,000. So, how do you want to call it? That's why I say: "If it is yours, it will be yours." I am sure your turn will come, just be patient.
8,000$ = 360,000Php Here in the Philippines, that's enough for me to construct a three column commercial space rent
you never change, still trying your luck on that lottery. as of now am taking good care of my jackpot, and it's growing. why don't you just get a share of my win, or you want that "thingy again" you're so silly playing lottery games. i agree, just get a job, you will learn to value money that way.my hubby had been very constant spender..on little things
hello there, Nope, i wouldn't drain you just for that though, i understand. the jackpot isn't as high as you have spontanously said in your discussion. that's why i chose not to asked for a share, besides, all the bills you two had to pay with that big house of yours, i think there won't be enough if you start giving share. keep the money, have a great day
hi letran oh yes the lottery over the 23 years I worked at the library and put in my dollar on the damned lottery we never got but little pay offs that just got put back into the pot. I think that I probably gambled away a dollar at a time maybe a thousand d ollars and right now that money would sure come in handy.
Hello hatley, yes, it could really come in handy in these financial crisis times. but i wonder when is it gonna happen. chances of winning big is 0 to 100. there's no 50/50 on this one though, it's really hard but i just think of it as having fun