are you happy with your life now?

There are people that whatever they have they are not satisfied and happy even if they are rich and powerful. why?
@greenline (14865)
I am doing fine, and I am quite happy and satisfied with the things going on in my life. First of all, I am very satisfied with the full time job I have. What makes it very enjoyable is the opportunity to travel to countries in different parts of the world. I very much enjoy meeting with the people in different countries and learning about the different cultures.
wow. it is good to hear if the person have a job and happy with their life. it is their success in life.thanks for sharing your comments with us and have a nice day ahead. Godbless
@jillhill (37354)
I am very happy right now...my business is starting to bloom and that is something I have worked for over the past 10 years. I never give up and now it's paying off!
Hello jillhill.Congrats because you are happy with your life now even if you experienced hards in worked. I'm happy for you. thanks for sharing your comments with us and have a nice day ahead. Godbless
@deve_annrn (1857)
no i'm not totally happy..but i'm happy that i'm still alive and can be happier tomorrow,...it's just that i'm undergoing a lot as of the moment... i have impending troubles with my parents and my boyfriend isn't very supportive of my career plans...all he did was oppose and it's not helping me a bit..=(
hello deve. you must tell the truth and explain to your boyfriend about what you really want to do so that he will understand and support to you. and or your parents, all you need to do is to be respect them and because you are the child you're the one who understand them because they are your parents whatever happens. goodluck to your carrier plans and hope you solve your problems. thanks for sharing your comments here and have a nice day ahead Godbless
@hushi22 (4941)
i'm happy right now but nearly very happy because i'm nearly meeting the love of my life. =)
hi hushi.wow congratulations if you meet your love of your life. thanks for sharing your comments with us and have a nice day ahead Godbless