Buffy and Blade VS Cullens

What if Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Blade - another Vampire Slayer teams up to kill all the vampires in the Twilight saga, would you be happy? There's team Edward and team Jacob. I think team Jacob would be glad. But would you?
@Reyachan (589)
Hey, trishasantos, very flamy subject you picked here. Twilight fans are gonna hate you :)) I have to say that the way they are pictured in the movies, "Team Edward" wouldn't stand a chance against Buffy and Blade. Even of they could team up with "Team Jacob", conting Buffy's helps (Spike, Angel, Willow, Giles, etc) and Blades geek, they wouldn't stand a chance. Actually I'd love to see an RPG made with all the vampires in movies/books. It would really give "fang-fans" something to do :)) Happy myloting! I'll be looking foreward to some more discussions like this from you
LOL. I'm, well, somehow a Twilight saga fan too. Just a thought about Buffy and Blade. I saw it Blade against Twilight, I can't remember where however, but then again I remember Buffy. So why not a team-up. That will be somehow interesting. Well, yeah, for Twilight saga haters.
@Reyachan (589)
I believe Twilight saga fans might actually be happy of such a gathering because it would give them the long awaited occasion to prove the qualities of their very loved characters. And would give the neutral persons a motive to lol some more over their dispute :))
@jerikjames (1045)
What a funny idea. Anyway, I don't think Buffy and Blade could defeat the Cullens. Stephenie Meyer made her vampires virtually indestructible. I mean, vampires on Buffy's and Blade's worlds possess superhuman strength and speed, not superhero powers like in the Twilight Saga. Not only does Edward and the others have indestructible bodies, they also have unique psychic abilities that would make them very powerful. Twilight really is the fantasy world Stephenie Meyer wants to live in.
Oh right, they have those psychic abilities. Maybe they won't get defeated that easily. But I think it's worth a try. LOL. ^_^
@Reyachan (589)
Jerik, thank you for pointing that out! This is actually what made me dislike the Twilight series. You don't create an indestructable being, with no boundries , nothing to limit it from doing whatever the hell it pleases, other then its common sense, lol :) It's just not plausable and i see it as a very big flaw in the plot. In a way it's a Heroes version with vampires :))
@lulu1220 (1010)
It would be a great story and an interesting fight. But would Buffy want to kill the Cullens? They are not bad vampires and after all she did not want to kill Angel (until he turned bad) and even though she did not like Spike (well she did a little)she did not kill them. Maybe she would help kill the bad vampires.
@allamgirl (2145)
sort of my point too. :) and if one of the cullen guys don't have a mate, buffy would probably even end up falling for that guy :)
@allamgirl (2145)
haha,this is funny. there are some videos on youtube about buffy vs the cullens. i don't really know much about blade though. i think that buffy would probably not end up killing the cullens since they don't pose much of a threat.look what happened to angel and spike, right?
oh there are? I'll go look for it. Thanks for the information. Oh yeah, Angel and Spike are big threats to humanity. haha.
@ravend (661)
• Malta
The problem with the twilight vampires is that; as Stephanie Meyers says; they are not based on traditional vampire lore - Stephanie Meyer prides herself of not having researched vampire lore and written it how she wants. Since Buffy is based on traditional vampire lore, there's no way she could kill him with usual stuff. But she could ask her tutor to look things up about the Cullens in the big library and try to solve the problem.