What you have bought recently during your shopping?

I love Nike a lot - I love Nike a lot all my life
I bought some branded T Shirts recently. I love that a lot. I wanted to buy those badly. I bought some adidas, puma and nike tshirts. I bought that at rebate. We usually have a rebate in Tamil Nadu during this time. I loved them a lot. Infact my friends also went to the same shop and bought a lot. I also bought a timex watch. I love watches a lot and i usually buy a watch every year. Anyway my next purchase will be only in Diwali time. Share ur thoughts on the same.
@suryachalla (1370)
The "Nike" branded one - how much did it cost in coimbatore?
@gunagohan (3415)
Just calculate a route from coimbatore to tirupur... The Kingdom of Textiles!!!
@suryachalla (1370)
A tennis racquet (UK), racket (US) - This is the type of tennis racquet I purchased.
My most recent shopping was in April, when I purchased a tennis racquet.. ...like the one in the pic.
I ordered a wallet from an online store that I've been wanting because I wore out my old wallet, I'm working on getting extra money to pay for it now.
@cher913 (25893)
today we went shopping and got a new winter coat for our daughter; tiles for the bathroom floor and pain to paint the house with.
We did back to school shopping recently at Walmart and bought four shirts, one pair of jeans, one pair of starter pants, a ten pack of socks, a six pack of underwear,starter shoes and a backpack for only 73.00! :)
@jamuls (530)
i bought a gift for my girlfriend's new room and a new collar for my dog... i'm not into buying for me, (my girlfriend does that for me) i don't know why so don't ask. :) oh! i also bought a sack of dog food a few hours ago and a new shower curtain for my bathroom. i was really bored so going to the mall was the only option available.
Looks like your are a branded man. Branded items cost money mucho dinero.. i cannot afford these type of items. I shop thriftily. I tend to buy house brands. They are cheaper but as good.
Recently I bought more comfy clothes and hair products. I try not to spend so much but its ok to shop sometimes.
I went back to school shopping,yesterday. I spent only $80 for A LOT of stuff. So, I'm pretty happy about it. Yay Me! The closest mall near where I live is a BIG mall with many store I'm interested in. Most of them are outlets stores,too. So, what outlet stores are just normal stores with HUGE sales all the time! Aeropostale had a 50% off EVERYTHING in the store. Many of them had a few sale racks in the back. I got many discounts. I got eight shirts,four pair of skinnys,a purple bag,a half sweater with argle,and a sweet pea lotion from Bath and Body Works.I tried to go to all the store I was interested in but I went with my younger relatves. They really should'nt have came because it was my back to shopping spree and they weren't gonna get anything. They were whining the WHOLE time. Note to Self: NEVER bring the little ones anywhere!
• United Arab Emirates
Well i havent done any shopping for the past 5 months. My wife does all my shopping and she doe shop a lot and she has done a lot of shopping for me formal trousers and shirts.
@Rainegurl (2158)
My husband and I went shopping this afternoon I bought a black maternity dress. I had to, I am running out of clothes to wear because my tummy is really getting bigger. After that, we did some grocery shopping. Have a nice day!
@tovk12 (227)
I have not gone for shopping for long but will need to go this month with all the festivals around. I need to buy 2 sarees at least. But i am so lazy that i will not want to get out. The Saturday and Sundays are spent lazing about and in front on my computer. But I really need to make an effort next week.
Last week I purchased a mobile phone filled up with all features. It looks great and still i am exploring the menus/icons it has got.
@bjcyrix (6910)
I dont go shopping that much. I actually hardly ever shop. There would be the occasional oral and bath care products and food! Im just a freak for chocolates that I buy them even when Im not craving for them that much. My purchases today are actually some chocolate bars, and a new scent of body spray. I am planning to save again until September cause thats when the festival is happening. Festival means a lot of bargain, deals, and sales on most items on stores. Im thinking of going all out in shopping for new clothes. Shirts and jeans mostly, and maybe a new pair of rubber shoes. Ive gained weight and my clothes are getting faded from overuse. So I guess its time for a new set of wardrobe.
Today I will go shopping for food and if I hae any money left over I will buy some paints so I can paint my dough ornaments that I made yesterday. If I can find them I want to buy glass ornament balls so I can put mosaic tiles on them. I want to launch my online store by the end of next month and need to get started on things ASAP. I want to buy some fragerances, but I am not sure if I can afford.
@gunagohan (3415)
Well, in the last month i have done purchasing for above 10,000 in textile shops for me.. in Rex showroom i bought three tee's one Adidas and two Basics .. One Sting pant.. In Europa Discount store, i bought two Allen Solly's formal Pants and three Allen Solly's Formal Shirts.. In Derby, one set of Formal Pant and Shirt..
@shia88 (4582)
Hi, Yesterday I did shop for some toy cars and stickers for my son. I seldom shop for myself since I am a full-time housewife. When I was working last time, I like to shop for clothes,bags and shoes. But now...all these are gones from my mind and If I were to shop, the things will be for my son. I prefer to shop during the sales period. Normally during year end,most shopping mall will have a year end sales and that will be the time for me to shop around.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, xorticanz. I recently did some online shopping about two weeks ago and I bought some hair gel, a cocoa butter stick and some gummy vitamins. I have yet to buy me some incredible earrings.