Have you experienced talking to your boyfriend's/husband's fling?

I experienced to talk to every woman that I proved my husband got hitched or have a short term affair. I didn't mention 'love affair' because I know it wasn't love. Maybe it's temporary fondness or attraction to the girl. I knew it because I feel that my husband love me...he just can't resist the temptation because the girls are the ones who gives motives. I talk to those girls and they are very afraid of me. In my self nobody knows that I'm laughing at them. They apologize I'm not certain for what reason. I just tell them that I just want to face the woman that my husband is toying around. I tell them that they are just the past toys that my husband just played and I pity them. I told them that they are young and pretty and they can find a bachelor whom they deserve to have and not my husband who is already committed to us. I know it's crazy but I did talk to these women.
Yes, I experienced it with my boyfriend when he has three other girls aside from me but he told me that they were just fling. I was so angry and blame him because of playing other's feelings including me. I have talked with those women but did not blame them because they didn't know that my boyfriend has a long term girlfriend. I talked to them to find out what's the real score between them and to let them know what my boyfriend is doing to us. Even though it's hurt I still want to know the truth.
Yeah exactly how I feel that's why I really want to have the kind of confrontation. And one more thing, I really pity them because I know that my husband will never leave me just for them. So, I tell them straight to their face that they should not waste their time and even part of their lives to my husband coz when he's through like if I already knew it then he would just stop. That's another thing that hurts me because I'm also a woman and I know how they feel, and more over, The hurt I feel inside knowing what my husband did. :(
@jugsjugs (13045)
I think that you are one heck of a calm person,seems it is like he has been playing away with a few women and not just the one or two.Have you ever asked your husband if he wants an open marriage,as that would be one of the things i would be asking him,that or a divorce.How would he feel if it was you that had men to play around with.The thought of my husband having a relationship/fling and then want a bit of fun with me not knowing if he had caught something,well i could not do that.
I ask him the same question and he said that men and women in our society is not equal. That if a man would do the cheating and if got so may boyfriends it will be an honor and added to his ego. But if the woman does the same thing she will be cursed through all eternity whomever knows it. The woman in the Philippines are destined for their husbands alone and are not permitted to have an affair outside marriage. That is forbidden, a sin. Even your children would look down at you and judge you as if you were a criminal. That is our culture, and to all the women in the Philippines who are having an affair and was unknown, because they hide it so carefully than a man would do. So sad isn't it? And in the Philippines there's no divorce.
@chiyosan (30205)
oh wow! i am amazed how you are able to find and got to talk to them. but it was good. wives should know how to prove and fight with these women who lets themselves get fooled by these guys. May I ask, do you... or have you ever felt hurt by him doing this? If i was in your shoes i would have left the husband who can't resist women. Once, i can forgive that.. but if it becomes a habit.. then i guess he is not respecting me at all. my boyfriend, i caught him and then i was able to talk to the woma... oh boy you said it right the woman was so pitiful, crying her heart out to me like some sick puppy only wanting to be loved by my boyfriend. she asked me if i can give her my bf's number so she could just talk to her.. i told her to just move on and then i hang up on her.