What Is Your Main Reason for Falling in Love With Finding Nemo?

My main reason for loving Finding Nemo is because of the unbelievably cute characters in the movie. I love some of their cute phrases and voice. I love "You made me ink" from the little pink squid. I forgot her name. I also like Dori's "Just Keep Swimming,Just Keep Swimming" I mean who could possibly resist! Did you like it becaus everyone else did? Because it was so popular? Constant talk about it? The kids dragged you? Reccomendations? What was the reason?
@choconut (298)
my main reason in loving "finding nemo" is because it's about family. I'm kind of sensitive with the topic, so all story that's about the importance of family and how lucky we all have to have such great family touches me in one or another. But besides that because it's about a family, its about trust, and adventure. It only shows that we could do about anything we could possible think of just for the one we love.
Yea, family is the most important thing to have. I mean, friends come and go but family will always be on your side. I don't know where I would be without my family. So many people have hurt and fooled me. Yet, my family has always been there to support and helped me get up. The father went above the limit to find his son. I mean he would've risk his life for Nemo , that really is beautiful. What was your favorite part or a touchy part ?
@triselle (55)
Well, because Finding Nemo was a good movie. Sure, it was a Disney movie but its the kind of movies anybody would love watching. I mean, yes the movie has amazing animation but it also has a story.. Not to mention, the characters are so cute! I watched it more than 3 times.. you know those movies like Wall-e or Despicable.. true disney classics.
Don't we all just love the classics and originals? All those caring for eachother and sweet movies. All it is cute characters we love,family,sacrifice,and touchy sweet moments. What's you favorite Disney Movie ?
I like this movie because of the plot. It also has a lot of twists. I really enjoyed this movie. They really should do a second movie.
Yea, it does have a lot fo twists and very much cuteness. I truly love the movie. Wha is your favorite part ?
@besthope44 (12145)
Nemo is cute and i like it so much..thats why i like this movie very much
Would you like to expand on that ? What is your favorite part? When was it the cutest part you love?
I love the cute animations, great voice acting, and funny dialogue. "You see this tentacle? It's actually shorter than all my other tentacles, but you can't really tell, especially when I twirl them like this." That's got to be my favorite quote from the movie.
Nemo is just an adorable heartfelt movie. Just like you said "who could possibly resist!" Nemo is great for kids and adults alike:) This is my favorite finding nemo site: http://www.disneysubmarines.com
@pinkhawk7 (229)
For me aside from cute characters, I really enjoyed the under the sea views loaded with different sea creatures, it's interesting to know how they live, somehow their behavior and how they manage to survive from those predators... Of course the father and son relationship of Nemo and his dad and how their adventures taught them great things in life and were able to accept and correct it in the end. ^.^!
my main reason for loving Finding nemo is because the confident of father to search his son. and his hard work to find his little son was great.
i love nemo, when he gets angry and try to fight with the net, unfortunately got caught by the doctor cant leave his frnds n the doctors plas i forgot thr names but planning and making the tank messy ..... fun
@katiesueg (259)
Nemo is a wonderful movie for many reasons. I love the tenderness of Marlin when he promises Nemo as an egg, "Dady's here. Nothing will ever happen to you." The conflict between Marlin and Nemo was very realistic and probably something many parents and children could both relate to. I found Dory absolutely irresistable. Her lapses in memory were hysterical. I admired Marlin's undaunting determination to get his son back in spite of what seemed like unsurmountable obstacles. I was moved when Nemo got the courgage to go back into the filter to block it up when he realised that his father was willing to risk everything to get him back. It's a movie with a wonderful message, and all ages can enjoyl
• Grenada
i fell in love with nemo because he was a curious fish and let no one stand in his way.
@anncherry (406)
I fell in love because of Doris' whale-talking. LOL! ;P